⇢︎ Chapter 26 : Back At Home...

The sun was setting and most of the students have left the classroom to go home

The sun was setting and most of the students have left the classroom to go home. Some were hesitant to go because Y/n's was still sleeping, he slept through the rest of the day after what had happened in the woods. However, they went home anyways.

I say most students have left the classroom because Y/n was still there, and only Y/n. Karasuma and Irina had business to attend to, which meant that Koro-sensei was left to watch over Y/n and made sure he got down the mountain safely.

Not wanting to scare Y/n, Koro-sensei was in the teacher's lounge, he could hear if Y/n had awakened. He learned from his mistakes and after what happened, to be gentle with Y/n and not to be over hyper around him otherwise he will run away.

After a bit of grading papers, Koro-sensei heard the shuffling of chairs. He let out a content sigh as he got up from the desk we were sitting at. He made his way to the classroom at a normal speed so he wouldn't startle Y/n.

When Y/n woke up, He noticed that he was back in the classroom with his teddy bear in his arms. He couldn't help but sigh in relief immediately as he hugged the teddy close to him. He leaned forewords a bit and noticed that the sun was setting outside. Because of that, he jumped up and out of his seat in surprise.

Y/n looked down at his teddy as he began to remember all that had happened in the woods when his panic attack happened. He only remembered bits and pieces here and there, but one thing was clear; Koro-sensei helped him. Why did he feel all fuzzy and happy that he helped?

"Ah, Y/n, are you alright?" Koro-sensei asked in a calm voice as he causally walked in the classroom.

Y/n blinked as he held onto his teddy, "Did... Did classes end?" He hesitantly asked.

Koro-sensei walked up to Y/n, standing a bit away from him to not spook him, "Well, yes, you were asleep for the whole day. But not to worry, I have already taken all of the notes you need with extra details so that you would understand the homework better."

Y/n was slightly shocked with the calm voice Koro-sensei used, he looked down a bit while clutching his teddy, "Thank you, uh, Sensei..."

Koro-sensei hummed for a second, "Y/n, may I ask you something?"

Y/n nodded.

"Are you alright?"

"Huh?" Y/n looked up in slight surprise.

"It's just that," Koro-sensei started as he looked out the window, "It's not normal for someone your age to go into a full panic attack from just losing a stuffed toy. Is there any particular reason you think this happened?"

Y/n glanced at his teddy before looking back out the window that Koro-sensei was also looking out of, "I... I don't really want to say."

Koro-sensei turned to Y/n, after a moment of silence he spoke up, "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to. I just want you to know that, as your teacher, I will always be here for you."