Chp.11 Summer Festival With Senpai Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the summer festival goes on still, as Nagatoro and (YN) were both still enjoying being in the festival as they were walking together with food in their hands...

Nagatoro: Mine!

(YN): Hm?

Nagatoro takes a rice ball from (YN) and eats it...

(YN): Like it?

Nagatoro: Delicious! ...Catch!

Nagatoro quickly tosses a piece of cotton candy in mid air as (YN) manages to catch it with his mouth and eat it...

Nagatoro: Nice!

(YN): Mm.

Nagatoro: Hehe, you know Senpai? This feels...like we're in a date, doesn't it?

(YN): Eh??! Tch, no it doesn't, don't even think about this being an date.

Nagatoro: Haha! Just kidding, I'd never go on a date with you, Senpai.

(YN): Whatever.

Suddenly, (YN) notiecs Nagatoro giving him a smile and blushing as she says...

Nagatoro: While we're at it, why no we try holding hands?

(YN): ...

Nagatoro's offers (YN) his hand and try to get him hold it....(YN) felt like he doesn't need to, knwinf he doesn't want to make it seem like an actual date, and yet isn't into relationships at all...but...then again...the inside is yelling him to do so for some reason....until suddenly, fireworks started to appear on the sky...

Nagatoro: O-Oh hey! The fireworks started!

(YN): Oh yeah.

Nagatoro grabs (YN)'s hand and takes him with her to see the fireworks...

Nagatoro: Come on, let's go watch them!

(YN): Okay.

Nagatoro: Their so cool to watch them! Watching one explode and the other as well!

(YN): I know.

And so, Nagatoro and (YN) both manage to arrive at the area were the fireworks were to be seen...but when they arrive, there was a huge crowded people, waiting to see them for themselves...

Nagatoro: Oh man, what a crowd.

(YN): Tell me about it, hasn't even budge at all. *...You know...back at elementary school, the last time I saw them...were in that path..!* Say Nagatoro, we should-

Suddenly, the line started to move, and yet the line started taking Nagatoro away by force...

Nagatoro: S-Senpai!

(YN): Shit! Nagatoro hang on!

Nagatoro was being squished by the line as she couldn't breathe, luckily (YN) manage to save her, and yet grabbed her hand and pulls her away from the line, and as he did, Nagatoro felt a weird feeling in her body when seeing (YN) holding her hand and looking at him...

Nagatoro Mind: Th-This feeling...what is this??? It feels...really good and warm..!*

(YN): Come on, this way.

Nagatoro: O-Okay!

And so, Nagatoro and (YN) we're walking down a path we're (YN) used to go and watch fireworks in a better view back then, soon they arrive at the edge of the cliff...