180. Let's be formal!

When Jack Smith saw this, he left quietly and closed the door of the conference room. He was a single man but had such consciousness.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and his expressions were serious, "Be formal, this is my working place."

"..." Anna was speechless.

When did she behave informally?

Let’s be formal!

She sat by and looked at Daniel Taylor. She didn’t disturb him, just looked at him quietly.

Daniel Taylor stared at the computer for a while and finally couldn’t help looking back at Anna, and he looked at her and found her staring at himself.

Anna did nothing. She just sat on her chair and stared at him silently. Her eyes were full of adoration. Although this man in front of him, couldn’t stand up now, although he can only sit in a wheelchair but she knew that he used to be a hero.

He was a soldier. He had an accident and was disabled while defending his country.

So, even in a wheelchair? It shouldn’t be humiliating.

In the past days, she often looked at the photo of him in uniform. He was so handsome. So daring and attractive.

This pair of eyes warmed Daniel Taylor’s heart.

He asked gently, "What would you like to eat at night? I’ll let Jack Smith arrange it."

"I want to eat hot pot." Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, "I haven’t eaten it for a long time."

As a native of Jingzhou, if you don’t eat hot pot once a week, you will feel that your life is not perfect.

Daniel Taylor smiled, "Okay! Sister has recently opened a new hot pot restaurant. Tonight, we will try it."

Anna said, "Okay, I think we should call elder sister too! It’s not too much fun for two."

She wanted tonight’s meal to be a little lively. She said and looked at Daniel Taylor, there was no response on his face. She suddenly thought that he didn’t like her idea.

She said again, "If you don’t want to call her than it is okay."

"It’s okay. I’ll call her." After all, his wife wanted to have a little get together, how could he refuse?

From Daniel Taylor’s company, they went to the hot pot restaurant.

There were many hot pot restaurants in Jingzhou. But Olivia Taylor’s restaurant had a specialty that the vegetables were served separately. After ordering the food one can make his bowl according to his choice.

When Anna and Daniel Taylor arrived, Olivia Taylor had not arrived yet, but they had already reserved a special cabin with a good and attractive night view for the couple.

Anna looked at the menu and asked, "Sir, what would you like to eat?"

"Whatever you like, I am fine."

Daniel Taylor stared at her quietly and found that Anna’s eyes brightened as she thought about food and looked at the menu.

"And Mr. Smith?" Anna looked at Jack Smith. They often called him to eat together with them.

"Madam, as you like," Jack Smith politely replied. Even Daniel Taylor didn’t dare to suggest, how could he dare to commit such a crime? Besides, he was not picky about food.

Anna said, "Okay, I’ll order then."

She lowered her head and began to decide the order.

At the same time, Jack Smith’s phone rang. He took a look, stood up and walked out of the door to answer the phone.

The call was of no other than Anna’s mother.

Anna’s mother had no way to contact Anna, so she had to contact the Taylor family directly. She had Jack Smith’s number, so she called him.

Anna ordered the phone and gave the menu back to the waiter. In a moment, Jack Smith came back and whispered something in Daniel Taylor’s ear. Then he went out again.

Mysterious!

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and asked, "What happened?"

Why did Jack Smith leave without eating?

"Nothing, we will eat!" Daniel Taylor said.

When Anna went to school, Olivia Taylor discussed with Daniel Taylor about the bride price. He already had the idea that Anna won’t be willing to take anything from him, but that didn’t mean that he wouldn't give it.