Fair

Zenitsu had fallen asleep whence (Y/n) and him started walking again, so (Y/n) carried him on his back. Zenitsu's light breathes sounded in (Y/n)'s ears as (Y/n) started to hum.

He walked along the path, taking his time as he took in his surroundings. The dirt feebly being crushed by his feet with every step, the rice pickers working in the fields not far from the path he was walking on. The Wisteria House coming into view as (Y/n) looked to the sky.

The sky was a nice shade of blue, not many clouds in the sky. The sun beat down on him, Zenitsu only making him feel more hot. He kept looking at his surroundings till he'd reached the gates of the Wisteria House.

(Y/n) turned to face the gate of the Wisteria house, the scent of the wisteria flowers hitting his nose. He moved one of his hands, using only one to hold Zenitsu, and knocked on the gate.

Not ten seconds later, the door slowly opened to reveal a small old women. She was wearing an expensive looking kimono, the crest of the Wisteria Family on her back.

(Y/n) politely bowed his head, the older women doing the same. No words were needed to be exchanged, for Uzui had told her another Pillar would be showing up with another Slayer.

The old women led (Y/n) to a room, and while walking (Y/n) could hear the clear ruckus going on inside, making him sweatdrop.

When (Y/n) opened the door, there was Uzui holding down a very angry looking...Inosuke?

(Y/n) looked closer and saw the horrid makeup on Inosuke's usually beautiful face, making him look like some sort of clown.

Tanjiro was looking at his face in the mirror, the look of horror upon his face only making the makeup look worse on him. The makeup was just as bad as Inosuke's, both of them looking like some sort of poor prostitutes.

The room was a pigsty, makeup all over the floor, brushes strewn everywhere, paints splattered on the walls. If (Y/n) didn't know any better, it looked more like a crime scene than anything.

(Y/n) was tempted to not even walk in, though two hands gently nudged him in. It was the old lady, who obviously wanted to get away from the room.

(Y/n) walked in and spoke, the door shutting behind him, and the chaos pausing as soon as he spoke, "Tengen, what is going on?" He looked around, setting Zenitsu down on the ground.

Tanjiro looked up, the horrid makeup coated on his face still, "Uzui-sama did our makeup!" Tanjiro stated, though peeked at himself in the mirror, "Though I don't think he did very well..."

"Don't you dare say that scrub!" Uzui yelled, still holding a thrashing Inosuke down. "Its not how it looks!" Uzui tried to explain himself.

"Why are you holding Inosuke down?" (Y/n) asked, cutting into Uzui's rambling. Uzui's face turned into a hard glare when he looked down to Inosuke.

"Well after you left, my three wives left to go on a mission." Uzui started, "The communication cut off faster than I thought it would, not even lasting a full day. I'm suspecting it to be a lower moon." He finished.

(Y/n) looked at him incredulously, "That still doesn't explain why you're holding Inosuke down." He pointed out.

Uzui oh'd, "Well this scrub here suggested they were dead, and I had to put him in his place." Uzui got off Inosuke's back.

Inosuke coughed from the heavy male sitting on him for long, though tried to play it off as if he wasn't affected. Once he stood up, a very obvious bruise was shown on his usually untouched ivory skin, the bruise obvious from being hit.

"And how did he get this?" (Y/n) walked over to Inosuke, gently brushing against the bruise with his hand. Inosuke felt goosebumps form on his skin from the soft touch, puff balls appearing around his head.