60

Souline's POV

It has been 5 days since I've been back , and everyone is watching me and making sure I don't get taken like I did last time . But I knew I'd be ok .

" Jaxon , I'm fine . You can go to your office in the pack house " i told him as I got up with the help of the couch I was just sitting on .

" Soul .. You can't even get up " he said following me to the kitchen .

" I just did " I told him as I bent down to see what was in the fridge.

" Jaxon , I promise you I will be fine . The three of us will ,You have work to do . I know your behind on a lot of work, Especially since we are about to take the throne. " I told him with a sigh .

" Yea your right " he sighed .

" just if anything happens just mind link me ok " he whispered as he pulled me in for a hug .

I tried not to flinch at the contact , but all that he did to me is still in my head , especially since I can still feel everything .

I saw hurt flash through Jaxons face but he didn't ask me knowing I wasn't ready to talk about anything .

As a matter of fact he hasn't seen my body yet . And I don't Intend on him or anyone seeing it anytime soon .

The scars that are all over my body still look very fresh , the bruises still look fresh as well . And I just don't want Jaxon or anyone to see me like this .

I especially don't want him to know what he did to me .. I don't want him to feel disgusted by me .

With a sigh I walked towards our room and stood in front of the mirror .

The girl who starred back at me was not the same girl from a couple months ago . The girl that starred at back at me was damaged . I pulled the turtle neck long sleeved shirt I wore over my head and looked in the mirror , my back was bruised . I had scars all over , but what stood out what the four giant claw marks going down my back .

I turned around as I examined the front of my body , my belly was getting bigger and bigger , but I also had scars . And bruises all over . I looked at my neck to see all the scars they left me .

I will never be able to forgot those horrible months .. because every time I look in the mirror I will be reminded of what happened .

I sighed pulling my shirt back down and making sure to cover myself so he wouldn't see .

" SOULINE " i heard someone yell .

I walked out the room and down the stairs to see all the girls there .

" well hello " I told them as I hugged each one .

" sooo we were thinking since we didn't get to go on that trip we wanted to go ... we can all go on a little get away . " said Madelyn

" yea of course if your up to it , but we just wanted to distract you and you know for all of us to relax " said Sofie

" I'd love to ! " I told them .

" oh my god yay , where do you guys want to go " said sapphire

" mountains " said Sofie and Ellie

" beach " said Madelyn

" Lake house " said Selleste

" Disney " said Sapphire

" we have a beach house " I told them as I sat down .

" yea , I'm sure our parents would be ok with us going " said Selleste .

" oh my god that's perfect ! " said Madelyn .

" we should head up there in 2 days , that gives us the time to go and buy whatever we need " said Sofie .

" yea that's perfect " I told them

The door opened and I'm walked all the boys . I made eye contact with Jaxon and smiled at him. He came behind the couch and hugged me and put his face in between my neck. 

" Sooo we are going up to the beach house in 2 days " said Selleste .

" what ? " said Jaxon pulling away .

He looked down at me making sure I was ok with it , I just nodded my head .

" I don't know if that's a good idea " said Nick looking at me.

" I'll be fine , I'm ok . We all need this " I told him he just sighed and nodded his head .

I gave the girls a thumbs up as Jaxon came and sat beside me and put me on his lap .

" are you sure your ok with going " he whispered in my ear .

" yes babe , we need this " I told him .

" ok , if your sure " he said as he put his hand over my stomach and started moving it around my belly .

He leaned his head on mine as he sighed and moved it around , he smiled as he felt one of the babies move under his hand.

" ok so , we need to go food shopping and buy whatever it is we taking . But I think we can do that down there that way we don't have to take food on the way that good go bad " said Sofie

" so that means today we go Shoppingggg " screamed the girls . Causing all the guys to groan .