17

not too long ago Sasha finally told me that she had sex with Roman but she also mentioned her being pregnant and Roman being the dad. Now I'm not going to say she lying because from my knowledge he was the only one she fucked. But at the same time you never know with her. As much as I care and love Sasha like a sister I know how she gets down. This would honestly be weird and awkward but I would just have to deal with it. I'm not going to let her pregnancy stop me from being with Roman.

Something just ain't right though. Sasha was smiling too much and looking worried at the same time. I couldn't really read her facial expressions but that is what I was seeing. What I really want to know is where she is at in all of this. She just revealed something huge some days ago and now it's like she dropped off the face of the earth. She hasn't been to the club since. Which has me worried for her and worried about if she plotting or not. Nowadays I can't never tell with her.

I left the private room since Killa wasn't in there. I saw him by the bar and one of the other strippers was trying to talk to him.I don't trust none of these females in here cuz they all wanna get with him or get with his friends to get to him. I don't like bitches round my man. Errbody in here know that me and killa are dating but some of these brauds in here be tripping.

Just as I was making my way over there Sasha unexpectedly walked into the club. I didn't know who to get at first. I ain't gone bother neither one cuz I'm too cute to be fighting or fussing with anyone. I walked over to the bar and sat right next to killa not paying him any mind. I know we ain't been in this relationship that long but if killa wants to be with me then he gotta let the hoe tendencies go. Leave that shit in the past cuz i don't want no man who for everybody and still acting that way. I had to learn that the hard way.

Entertaining females is disrespectful to your relationship. Soon as we call a dude out on it he gets upset and say we tripping or we insecure. No, what you are doing is making all these other brauds think that what we got ain't serious and you looking for options. I'm not trying to be made look stupid again.

"Hey girl, you know your mama sitting right next to you and these hoes been coming on to him." Kim said side eyeing the chick

"He ain't come to the room at all but he out here. It's cool. He ain't gotta worry bout GIRLFRIEND. These HOES gone take care of him."

"He can't hear you so put him on the couch and lock the bedroom door but I saw Sasha walk in here and she got some dude with her." She passed me a drink

"I saw her but not the dude. Something just ain't right about this situation. I wanna believe that the baby is for killa but some in my gut is telling me that she lying."

"That's cuz the baby ain't mine and if you believe her then you just as crazy as her." Roman said making us give him the death glare

"You couldn't come to the room or acknowledge the fact that you got a girlfriend so you entertain hoes and act like I'm not here but got the nerve to speak up in a conversation that so happens to involve you." I sassed getting upset

"Tray you know I wouldn't do you like that and I don't entertain these hoes. I was merely having a conversation with the girl." Try again negro

"So what was the conversation about? Must've been interesting."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

SASHA
I sat in the dressing room trying to figure out how things will be between me and Tracey. I know somewhere deep down she will hate me but this is the only man that I ever loved like this. If I would've known that killa had came on to us both before hand, this situation wouldn't be happening right now. Honestly I don't know how this will turn out. I don't wanna lose my friend but I don't wanna lose my man either. Some hearts will be broken and friendships will be torn apart.

I grabbed my things and came out the dressing room. I peeked my head and I could hear Tracey fussing with killa. He must've did something dumb. The more I listen to the argument the more I realized that I couldn't put myself through that.

"Girl what you doing?" I jumped holding my chest from Paige startling me

"I'm just ease dropping. You was somewhere around so I know you know why they fussing." I said still peaking at them

"You know most of these bitches in here want killa but they all jealous and mad cuz Tracey got him first. But it's still a few like Jada who Try to make passes at him. If I was Tracey I woulda been snatched that hoe. she was bold enough to do and we all saw Tracey walking out the room and over there."

"Home wrecking at its finest huh."

"Mmhm yea home wreckers." She pushed past me and went wherever

I walked out pretending not to hear a thing. I'm not going to come between them two but the day they fall I will be there to catch my man