Steve Rogers

The night of the lacrosse game when Stiles was kidnapped by Gerard and then crashed through the wall into Jackson, the pack decided that Stiles was a liability, they didn't even ask where he had been or why he was covered in cuts or smelled like blood. He was just getting in there way.

When Stiles made it home that night his father was angry, first for Stiles, but then like usual at Stiles. Stiles was sick and tried of having to lie to his father, he didn't want to but both Scott and Derek told him he wasn't allowed to tell him the truth, as it wasn't his secret to tell. Stiles thought what the hell, so that night he told his father everything that had been happening for the past 2 years. But as he feared, he didn't believe him.

"Really Stiles, after all this time that's the best story you can come up with?" Noah sighed. "I can't do this anymore, it's like you aren't even my son anymore. I think it's time you moved out. You're 19, I've done all I can do as a parent." Said Noah before leaving for the night shift.

Stiles didn't even bother to argue. what was the point. "Just another person that doesn't want me." whispered Stiles. Stiles had felt alone since his mother died, He wondered if that's when he started losing his father too, he was more interested in the bottle than Stiles back then. Then he met Scott and he finally thought he had a friend, a brother even, he should've seen it sooner. Stiles was just a placeholder until someone better came along. Then his uncle died which was a mystery as no one told them how he died. He knew his Uncle Phil worked for some government, but when Stiles tried to hack the servers, he couldn't find his uncle anywhere, it was like he had been completely erased.

Stiles decided not to waste time, he might as well leave as soon as he could, he might not have a home anymore, but his still had the Jeep, the last piece of his mother, he could sleep in there until he figured out what to do. Almost everything in his room was for the pack, his desk filled with notebooks and printed papers with hours of research. Stiles grabbed everything he could that was to do with the supernatural and took it outside to burn. He wasn't going to let the pack come and take it, they can do there own research. The only things he kept were the books he had collected, some were quite rare, he might not be pack, but that doesn't mean he'll never come across something supernatural again and if he did, he'd need to be prepared.

Stiles then began to pack up his clothes, bathroom essentials, his favorite blanket and pillow, and his laptop.

Gerard had done a number on him, he looked In the mirror and saw the bruise on his cheek and his split lip. Stiles was pretty sure he had a few cracked ribs. He also had several knife wounds across his chest, some of them looked deep, but he hoped they wouldn't need stitching. Stiles was pretty sure these would all leave scars. Just another thing about him that would probably put off his soulmate, if he ever found them.

Everyone in the world is meant to have a soulmate, sometimes they never meet, but most of them do. From everything that Stiles had read when he first learnt about Soulmates, was that they usually found each other by touch. Apparently when you touch your soulmate for the first time, you feel sparks. Stiles decided he didn't want one, not after seeing how his dad was after his mother died. But then came the pack and all the couples and Stiles held hope that maybe one day he would find someone too. Now Stiles was sure that he'd never meet his Soulmate and even if he did, they would probably leave him too.

Stiles didn't have a lot of money only what was in his bank account, which he decided he would go the ATM and withdraw everything before leaving. Stiles looked around the house, leaving his phone on the table, before walking out the door. He put the suitcase in the back of the jeep. He drove the jeep to the closest ATM and withdrew $1,000. It was all the money he had. He then started making his way out of the town.