.36.

At first I squinted my eyes skeptically.

"My answer depends on the offer you are about to make." I walked to the chair.

He chuckle lightly. He seems happy.

"An offer that will help you return my favor."

Oh no

I'm not going to be his stripper.

"You can help me in my work." He stated.

"Oh." I visibly relaxed.

"What were you thinking?" Now he squint his eyes.

I laugh nervously. Please don't ask.

"I will think about your offer." I replied instead.

As if I had too many offers to choose.

He bite his cheek a little as if hiding a smile.

"You were thinking something dirty, weren't you?" He bite his lower lip now and I wish he would had made a different offer.

I looked away, totally embarassed.

He get up from his chair and walked to me. I didn't had much time to run. So i keep looking away untill he reached down near my ear and said..

"I don't have to make an offer with you for that." He lean up. "you will do that willingly."

I took a deep inhale.

Oh mother earth. Please hide me somewhere. I'm done with this man's confidence.

"Let's ..go." i stuttered a little and get up from the chair quickly. I heard him chuckle behind me.

"You didn't deny." He stated.

Exactly

Why didn't I?

Without turning back i ran out of the office as if he will forget this conversation if I disappear.

I took the stairs in order to stall a little more time until I saw Denver coming upstairs. I had never taken faster U- turn ever in my life. Fortunately he didn't noticed me or he willingly ignored me. I press the elevator button and the lift opened in front of me.

Here was the devil i was running from initially. He was loosening his tie while his back was pressed against the wall. His knees were little apart as if the place was reserved for me. He look amused seeing me there.

"I thought you would have run to home by now." He taunted and I roll my eyes entering the elevator. Sharing such as small space with him has always been a difficult task for me. But today there was something different.

Then a very important question struck hard in my head.

"In the morning you won't stop complaining about how irritating I'm and in the evening you offer me a job where I will be around you everytime. How does that make any sense?" I cross my arms in front of me trying to look even half intimidating as him. But when he turned to face me crossing his arms just like me i realise that I'm nowhere in the competition anymore.

"Yes. You irritate me sometime. But you getting into problems without my knowledge is more irritating. So i guess I have to make a compromise here." He shrug his shoulder casually. I rolled my eyes.

The urge to reject his offer is increasing by every breath now but I can't say no to him now because I'm damn sure he is gonna lock me up in this elevator until I say yes to his offer.

"What did you plan for Peter's birthday?" He asked as the door opened.

We talked about the preparation all the way home. More like I talked and he just nodded. So I'm guessing he liked the idea otherwise he wouldn't have wasted a chance to mock me.

"And how are you planning to hide it all from Peter?" He asked when we were about to reach home.

"I'm planning to take him away in the morning. I just have to keep him busy till the evening. That's not the difficult part though, Peter and I can talk about anything for hours without noticing the time  so... You can consider it handled."

Suddenly Randhir increase the speed griping the wheel tighter with his palms.

What did I do this time?

"There is no need for you to distract him. I will give him some work regarding files or something he won't be suspicious." He stated shortly and irritated.

Oh. Maybe he get jealous because now I'm close to his best friend too. Aww that was cute. He is getting possessive over his best friend.

"Then I can go along with Peter there. You can see the preparation." I teased him.

The sudden brakes made my body jolt forward and then back to seat hard. I turn to him but he was already leaning over me.

"Tease me like that again and I will make sure you regret it." He growled in my ear.

"Okay fine. I got it. He is your best friend. I'm not snatching him away from you." I said opening my seat belt. I open the door seeing that we are in front of the mansion. I was about to get off the car when he said..

"Who said i was possessing over Peter?"