Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jade POV

I sat down on the chair amd lid my feet on her table. I raised my Eyebrow and asked: "And what is it about?"

"I am knowing how you are standing towards us. You are against our ideas and completly ignoring what is proven to be best. But at the same time you could be important to us. So here is the offer. Either you work for us or we will kill your lover Eric.", she said coldly with absolutly no spark of Emotion in them. I would never understand how a person could speak so cold of her own son. I would never understand and hope i will never understand, because it is cruel and inhuman.

"So you are giving me the choice between working for you or not workinfg for you, but if i don't work for you you will kill your son. Have i been understanding that right?", asked empathizing the part where i told here that Eric was her son.

She answered still without any emotion : "Yes, you have."

"How can you sit there and talk to me about killing your son as if we are talking about the weather?"

"I saw great potential in Eric once, but he has gone soft since has meet you, so he is no longer of worth for me. Do you accept our offer."

I stand up and walked out of the office and answered her: "We will see. I will contact you tomorrow."

With that i left the room and begann running out of the building to the train station jumped in a train and sat there thinking. I didn't want to work for her but when she treathened Eric's life i knew that i would work for me. Just then i realized that she had me on a leash and Eric was her unknowing bait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric POV

I was still at my appartment pacing and looking for an Idea. Ther just had to be a way to protect her to get her out of Jeaninne's grasp other than working for her.

Tomorrow i would tell her my answer till then i had to find a way, there just had to be one. Otherwise we would be doomed.

Right then Jade came in and stoped my train of thoughts and i hugged her thightly.

Suprisingly she didn't say anything cocky likr she would have any other day but just hugged me back as thightly as i am her. I burried my head in here hair and she burried her face in my chest.

We just stood there for what seemed like an eternity just holding each other seemingly afraid to let go and what would happen next

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here is the next chapter hope you enjoy it.

Important Question:

Would you like an

A) Open Ending?

B) Happy Ending?

C) Sad Ending?

Please tell me what you would like then i have to write the story to one of the ebds now.

So if you don't tell me i can't update.

Again please read Language of love my other Story. And vote and review.

Bye

KillerQueen47