Just One Time

∘˚˳°✧ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ||

∘˚˳°✧ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ||

"Remember that your purpose is to protect my son and be his wife"

It was nine years ago when Y/n was still seven years old. Her parents, sold her in exchange of money and that lead her to become the future wife of Adrien Agreste—a popular model of his own father's design.

At first she never understand her purpose or why she was there. But, then slowly it came down to her and realize her job.
Yes, Job.

Being with Adrien Agreste was just her job, her obligation that needed to be fulfilled in order to repay Gabriel Agreste's money.
She doesn't love the guy, nor have any sort of attachment to him.

"Y/n, are my words clear?"

Y/n nodded subtly, then turn around to leave. Something that she knows that'll anger Gabriel Agreste, but does she care?
Of course not.

"Y/n!"

The boy run to her in joy, his olive eyes sparkle as a wide grin was on his face.

"Young Master" Y/n coldly nodded ignoring how Adrien's smile falter.
Why is she here wasting her breath just to talk with this guy? She should be in school, studying, trying to graduate with flying colors then repay Gabriel so she can finally escape this hell hole.

Her brows furrowed and she frowns, showing how impatient she is that Adrien was still not talking.

"What do you want, Young Master?"

There was something that flash in Adrien's eyes before he clutch the strap of his bag, taking a step backward.

"I..uhh...would you like to ride with me?"
Y/n scrutinize the guy before she click her tongue on how Adrien shuffled in discomfort at her stern and intense gaze.

No "of course, Young Master"

She doesn't care how Adrien bit his lips, or how he clench his fist. She doesn't care if he notices her dislike towards him. And she doesn't care if he's hurt because of her cold words.

She doesn't fucking care at all.

•°•.✧||End

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n(your name)

L/n(Last name)

N/n(Nickname)

E/c(eye color)

H/c(hair color)

H/l(hair length)

S/c(skin color)

Age is sixteen.

School is Francoise Dupont College

House is the Agreste Mansion

Past is already written

Future will be up to you

=)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Warning

You might hate yourself.
You might pity Adrien
You might love Luka more
But i assure you
You'll still end to whoever i want
Buwahahahahhahhahahah

*Cough* anyway

This is my fourth miraculous story and second story that got to be publish here in wattpad.

I tried to fix my writing styles to the way i wrote once but It's not effective..

It's an xreader story since i don't know what to name the character.

I said I'm done with fanfic but that was a lie 😂😂... Srsly.. this story was planned after i finished publishing take a shot...

Disclaimer!: Miraculous Ladybug is not mine and so does the characters.

7/30/23

I have not been active here in wattpad and have not made any changes on the story.
Anyways, since this is a reader story, i want you guys to change the things you want to change such as preference, looks and colors of the clothes you wear.
I can't really change since I'm too lazy so bear with it please.

Thanks