Chapter Five

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ. sᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀss ʜᴀs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ. ᴍᴏᴅᴜʟᴇ ɪs ᴘɪʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴜʀsᴛ. ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

∘˚˳°✧ғɪᴠᴇ||

You look at the father and son pair while pulling your scarf closer to your chin. The air during the night was much colder than what you have expected. Following the two, you saw Nathalie on an business class seat with another seat beside her, her tablet on her lap.

You ignored her and walk to your seat just beside Adrien. Your eyes lock unto each other making you frown when he smiled at you. Looking away and seated beside him and tried to ignored his eyes until you reach Las Vegas or wherever Gabriel will take you to.

Adrien is a complex guy, he was always this person who showed this compassion to others, but you know deep inside he's much more than what others expected him to be.
But still youu don't understand him, what he wants from you or why was he always hovering you like a love-struck idiot. You were always rude, uncaring and even told him you hated him but why would he smile at you like nothing was wrong.

Sighting you wipe the crease on your forehead before leaning your head backwards resting it on the seat.

The plane will going to depart soon...

              Along the way, you doze off. The plane was dark, but not too dark. The sky wan in bluish color, from purple to something more darker yet beautiful.

Beside you, Adrien grunt when he felt something on his shoulder, he shivered when an airy breath hit his neck. He was terrified to look down, even closing his eyes just to stop himself from moving

'she'll wake up!'

He thought but despite his beings not wanting to see, he still opened his eyes and look down. He can't see your whole face since it was hidden by your hair. Not noticing, his eyes started to look down and trained on your lips.

They were plump, pouty and (Lip Color?)-ish.

Gulp

'look up idiot! That's not where her eyes is! Look up!!'

His conscience shouted at him, and finally he looked away with a reddish face. But as soon as those desiring thoughts came to him, it also disappeared all of a sudden like a cold water had drown him when you muttered someone elses name.

"Luka"

Right. How could Adrien forget? You have a boyfriend and all your attention will be given to Luka. Not him and will forever not be.
It was just his wishful thought that made him expect more, but he couldn't help it.

You were always amazing at what you do, you're always kind to others and even though he didn't experience your kindness, he had always witness how you help their classmate when they needed it.

And that what makes you beautiful.. for him at least.

           Gabriel booked at Venetian Resort where the ball will also occur. You were wondering why he only pick three rooms and you even thought he would stay with Nathalie not until he opened his mouth and told you what you were dreading to hear.

"Ahh... Apologize, we only have three rooms. Adrien, please carry Y/n's luggage and go to your room"

And left without saying another word. You were gaping in disbelief that Gabriel Agreste planned this all.

You frustratingly huffed and followed Adrien since you don't have any choice at all.
Unbelievable! Gabriel already manipulated your fate and now he's also controlling you?! Even though you were using his money, it's because that's what he wanted!

You're reaching your limits whenever when you're with this family.

'i hope Emilie was here'

Shaking the thoughts away, you fasten your pace until you saw Adrien.

"Excuse me" you grumbled and push your way in, bumping with the blonde boy who was about you enter.

You have decided that since Adrien likes to get close to you, why not do it rudely? Hmph! You won't fall for their schemes anymore.

You look around and nodded in satisfaction. The room has a one king size bed, on the right is like a living room where couches were set, it was divided by a rail going halfway and you'll need to go down from the  slab like stairs.

The Bathroom on the side, and a small table near the couches. It was designed neatly, and you can't see any imperfections.
You were lost in thought, nodding at yourself until someone talk.

'amazing..'

"Uhh, Y/n where should i put this?" He ask talking about your baggage. You turn around before walking to Adrien who was standing near the bed with his and your bag in hand.
You pulled  it from him and went down on the couches.

"You sleep there, i sleep here. No objection? Good" you said without waiting for him to open his mouth.

You set the bag on the floor before you lay down on the long couch.

It was cold but comfortable and slowly, you sleep once again.

In your dream, you saw yourself eating a porridge alone in the dining room. Your mom, was asleep while your dad had gone to work.
The lights were dimmed but not dim enough to be dark.

Once you were full, you slowly went down from the seat and took the bowl and went on the sink. Putting the bowl on the sink, you push the seat towards it and stood there before washing.

It was just a simple dream, showing your simple life.

Until your father came home in the morning and told your mother.

"Our debts will be paid" he announced while smiling at your mother. He glance at your small figure beside your mom while clutching her shirt.

"But F/N..." Your mother's voice clearly showed distress yet you wanted to ask why they left you.

She love you, and you love her isn't that enough?

But as you grew older you realize, affections were not enough, blood relation were still not enough. Because, a human's selfishness will be fueled, and once fueled it becomes greed.

And you finally stopped hoping for them to come back.

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

Short Chapter, sarreeyy ^__^V