Breakout

Once again thank you all for the support 😍 I love you all. Im in the middle of writing an original story so sorry if I slow down on this one, but I promise I'll keep updating it because I really love this one.

I stared at myself in the mirror after my shower. The bruises that had taken up half my face finally were fading, they weren't the nicest shade of yellow but they were definitely starting to calm down and Yelena had stopped telling me I looked like a corpse. The stitches over my eyebrow were due to come out later today and I couldn't wait. Hopefully without the permanent reminder of close call with death Nat would stop treating my life I was going to break with the slightest touch. I traced my finger over my cheekbone, it hadn't healed quite as cleanly after the break as the rest of me, Nat said she couldn't see the difference but I could it was definitely slightly higher than it used to be.

"Hurry up before Natasha comes back!" A voice snapped me out of my trance.
"I'm coming...you know she's gonna be mad about this!" I shouted back quickly towelling off my hair and pulling my clothes on. We only had a few minutes to get out of here before Nat came down hard but it was worth the risk!

I threw the door open and came face to face with Yelena, she threw me a leather jacket and gave me a nod and with that we sprinted for the garage. I still wasn't really meant to be running but I held the stitches in my stomach and followed as best I could. Bruce had been looking after me and somehow he'd managed to speed up my healing time with lasers and shit. I don't know, I'm no scientist!
"Hurry up..." Yelena shouted over her shoulder as she grabbed the door frame and swung into the garage. I was seconds behind her pulling on the leather jacket as she opened the doors. We were definitely about to run out of time. I started to giggle as we both straddled her bike and she started it up. Goodbye cabin fever.
"Helmets?" I asked as we began to slowly move.
"No time! Just don't fall off or Natasha really will kill me" were the last words I heard before suddenly we sped off out of the garage.
The wind stung my eyes at first but I didn't care, I was finally moving and out of the compound...well the inside part.

Yelena moved us round the grounds quickly until the gates were in sight. This was it. Road trip here we come, I held her tightly trying to avoid her hair flying into my mouth. I frowned, she was definitely starting to slow down that wasn't in the plan.
"Go faster!" I shouted into her ear.
"I'm trying" she yelled, I was so confused how could she be trying to go faster it wasn't like we were running surely it was just the simple solution of more gas. Just as the gates began to open the bike all but stopped.
"What the..." I felt the word die in my throat as Wanda appeared from nowhere and drifted down in front of us.

I stared at her wide eyed, I thought Nat would have caught us, not Wanda.
"Yelena..." she sounded pissed, "what are you two doing?"
"Just going for a little drive" Yelena said sweetly making me giggle again. Soon we were both laughing so hard we were nearly falling off the bike.
"You're still injured" Now Wanda's intense gaze was fixed on me making my laugh due in my throat.
I sighed, I didn't need to be under house arrest! "It's fine now, Bruce is keeping me in ship shape"
"I knew you two would be trouble together..." she raised the bike from the ground with her powers. I couldn't believe we were about to be taken home. So close to that taste of freedom.

"But Wandsssss...she needs to get out of this place just for a bit. We'll be careful, I swear it. No drinking, no bars, no girls!" The bike slowly began to lower to the floor.
"Fine but I'm going to tell Romanoff right now so you two better move before she catches you herself" she began to walk back the way she'd come but paused briefly at the bike. Placing her hand on Yelena's shoulder, "be careful"
I looked at my hands awkwardly I felt like I was intruding on a private moment.

—-

Just as Yelena promised we were careful. We made our way to a quiet spot by the river and enjoyed the sun. I was surprised Nat hadn't caught up with us yet, unless Wanda hadn't really told her... "do you think Nat's going to show up soon?"
"Why do you miss her already" Yelena said with an eye roll. "Gross"
"No I don't miss her already.... It's not gross" I saw my opportunity, "don't you have anyone?" I asked innocently.
Yelena shook her head.
"Aren't you interested in anybody?" I pressed on.
"Are you interrogating me?" She bit back. Touchy.

"No. I just thought you and Wanda-"
"She's my friend" Yelena sat up and was suddenly very interested in the river. "Why do you think she...never mind"
I smiled quietly while she wasn't looking. I knew it!
"You guys are cute together that's all. She totally only let us out the gate because you gave her the puppy dog eyes!"

Yelena was quiet for a moment before she turned to face me, the corners of her mouth turned down as though she might cry.
"But what if you're wrong...Vision is totally trying to date her" she said softly, "how can I compete with a him"
"You'll never know unless you try and I've seen how you look at each other" I shrugged, I was hardly an expert on relationships but I knew how to read people.

"Come on let's go back" she changed the subject abruptly. I sighed and jumped back on the bike.

—-
We rode quietly back into the compound. I expected Nat to appear several times but we made it to the garage without her seeing us. Maybe Wanda hadn't told her after all. I trudged up to the kitchen after Yelena, we had big plans to order pizza and watch a film. I wasn't ready for Nat and Wanda to be sat waiting for us to come back.

"So the escape artists return" Nat said her green eyes burning into mine. I knew I was in trouble... Nat's words from the other night came flooding back to me. I was supposed to be being a good girl. I groaned internally, I wasn't sure I could survive anymore of her teasing.
"Told you it would be like having two toddlers... just wait until they meet Peter" Wanda said gently as she left the room. I was about to protest that we weren't toddlers when Yelena disproved my point and screamed
"PIZZA!" As Wanda came back in carrying a few boxes. Okay so maybe we had some toddler tendencies.

The rest of the evening passed quietly with pizza and movies and cuddles. I felt better than I had in days, a little bit of fresh air went a long way. I was scrolling on my phone when Nat strolled out of the bathroom wrapped in a silk dressing gown. I quietly threw my phone to my side and sat up a little straighter to see what she was doing. She stepped towards the bed and began to peel to soft material from her shoulders. I swallowed hard and gazed at her, the way her fingers traced along her collarbones. I licked my lips, my mouth was suddenly very dry.

Nat smirked as she crawled towards me on the bed. The gown fell away leaving a lace bra covering her chest. My fingertips gently brushed over where the material met her skin, when she didn't stop me I lent forward and left a trail of kisses across her chest. I could smell the coconu moisturiser she always used as I kissed along her collarbone where her fingers had just been. My lips soon found the part of her neck that made her shiver, I heard the shaky breath she released as I sucked her skin gently.

"Baby.." she moaned quietly. It lit me on fire and I pulled her mouth to mine quickly. My lips pressed hard against her as we moaned into each other's mouths. Her tongued moved against mine making spread my legs. She broke off the kiss to smirk at me.
"Hmm I don't know if you've been a good enough girl for that baby" her hand sliding between my legs making me squirm and whine.
"Nat... come on" I begged, "please"
Her teeth found my neck making me let out a heavy breath.
Her hand between my legs was driving me crazy, her light touch was almost worse than no touch at all.

Nat kissed up my neck until her tongue flicked across my ear, "Beg for me baby..." she purred into my ear.