Chapter 29 - Going back to School

3rd Person POV

It has been a week since what happened last time. Today is the day that John finally starts going back to school. He has a lot to do in school, a LOT. About 4 months worth of schoolwork has been left behind by John.

At the moment, he was in the bathroom, preparing. He has a new uniform due to his old one not fitting him anymore.

After wearing his uniform, he looked at himself in the mirror to see what he looked like.

"Hm, okay. Guess I'm finally ready." John says to himself in the mirror.

As he was about to turn around from the mirror, he noticed something.

It was something that he hasn't used for a while. It was his hair gel.

"..."

______________________________________

Blyke was currently in the living room, waiting for John.

He was deep in thought, as he was thinking about walking to school with John. He was waiting for a few minutes, until.

The door to the bathroom finally opened. John came out soon after.

"Hey John, I was thinking. Wanna come walk with me to schoo-" was the only words that came out of Blyke's mouth, due to what he was seeing.

John had gelled his hair once more. But it was different this time.

His hair was only partially gelled

His hair was only partially gelled. Not like last time where he was basically wearing a helmet.

"W-woah, John."

"Yeah, I wanted to try something new."

"W-well, it looks really nice on you."

"Thanks."

"Anyways, I was thinking, wanna come walk with me to school?" Blyke asked, before silence take over the room.

Both of them remained silent for a good few seconds. But what was only seconds for everything, was like minutes for Blyke.

Blyke was feeling quite nervous for John's answer.

At this moment, John finally answered.

"Sure. Let's go."

"Alright, you have your stuff?" Blyke says, feeling quite relieved.

"I'm just gonna go get it for a sec." John says as he walked to get his stuff.

"Alright."

John walked in his bedroom, to get his bag. A few seconds later, he came out of his bedroom, with his bag with him.

"Alright, got my stuff. Let's go." John says to Blyke as he just nodded his head to John.

They then exited their dorm room and started walking the hallway.