B O N U S: 2

The events of this chapter take place, just after Rozella & Kezr had Isaiah

I sighed plopping down on the bed and watched Rozella close her eyes and take a deep breath.

"Its been so long since I have closed my eyes, I forgot that they can even function like that" she touched her close lids and a relaxed expression took over her face.

I turned my body towards her and hugged her.

"Kezr no. Please no. I am literally in no mood. Isaiah took all my energy. First I had to change his diaper so many times, that boy poops so much, it's humanely impossible. Then I had to bid our family goodbye because they were here to meet "their son", then! When I thought I could relax, he started crying. Then! I made him fall asleep, and now! I am finally here to sleep. So please don't ask me. I am not in the mood tonight. I have had enough. If only I knew it was this hard. But no, I don't regret anything. I love Isaiah. Anyways. Don't ask-"

"Rozella, can you please shut the fuck up?" I asked her very kindly to shut her mouth.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Now I can't even talk to you because you're mad at me."

I leaned on the headboard of the bed and looked at her, "Rozella. I was literally just hugging you because I need cuddles right now. I am so tired, I don't think you realize that I did all those work too. I just wanted to hug you and let you know that I am here with you but you just- you ruined my damn mood."

I turned away from her and closed my eyes.

Whenever I hug her it might mean that I want hugs. Not everything is about fucking.

"Baby K?" Her little voice asked me but I gave no reply.

"I know I am sorry. I didn't know. Please look at me baby K. I am sorry. I want cuddles too, love. Please..... Please?"

I didn't turn to her and heard her take a deep breath.

Suddenly, her small hands wrapped around my torso and she pulled herself closer to me.

"My little spoon" she sighed and pressed her face on my side, sighing deeply.

"Cologne monster here it comes!!" She hovered over me and with much difficulty turned me so that I was on my back. She sprawled herself on me and started sniffing my neck making me squirm and laugh.

After 10 years she finally figured out my ticklish spot.

"Hehe. There's that smile. Yea!" She cheered and pecked my nose, eyes, lips and then my forehead.