Meeting the Clown

Who would have figured that the guy who he was supposed to meet dressed like a god damn clown?

Not Pleiades, he figured that he'd look a bit more....Normal? Right now it feels like he's looking at a performer, not the owner of an entire domain.

Well, it would be rude to judge someone just based off their appearance, right?

Especially since this is another world, so who knows? Maybe this is the standard for Nobility...

Although there was another thing that was bugging Pleiades...

He was also currently looking at Beatrice, the girl who gave of the vibe of a complete arrogant brat....Being cuddly with Puck, right infront of him.

Pleiades didn't know why but something annoyed him about this.

Roswaal: You muuust be Pleiades, yes? I'm suuuure that you've alreaaady been told of who I am, but I should introduce myself anyways~ I am the lord of this maaaaaanor, Roswaal L Mathers.

He didn't like him.

He didn't like this clown whatsoever.

Pleiades was willing to forgive the clown make-up, the attire or even his way of speaking which constantly annoyed him.

But just from that introduction Pleiades could tell something was up.

He could tell that this clown was a manipulative piece of shit from a mile away.

Pleiades always had a thing for being able to find out someone's true intentions with just a few interactions.

He could even tell someone's true nature, even if they try to hide it he could tell from a mile away.

And he could tell that this clown had nothing but plans on his mind, it felt like he knew everything that Pleiades was about to do, it irritated Pleiades greatly.

But Pleiades figured that it would be for the best if he played along for now, not like he could do anything about it now.

Pleiades: It's a pleasure to meet you, Roswaal-san.

Roswaal nodded as he pointed at the table.

Roswaal: It would be wise to sit down aaaaand start discussing your reason for being here, no?

Everyone sat down at the table, excluding the pink maid who was standing by Roswaal's side.

Roswaal: Although before weeeee begin I would like to saaaay that it's nice to seeeeee you again Sword Saint.

Reinhard nodded as he bowed slightly.

Reinhard: Likewise, it's great to see you're doing well.

Pleiades: (Huh, would you look at that, they've met before...Guess it makes sense, he is a rather important figure from what Rein told me.)

As he thought of this the Blue haired maid had brought the food as she went to stand next to Roswaal, just like the pink haired one.

Everyone ate the food as Pleiades was pleasantly surprised at the taste of it. Seriously, who would have thought that anything could taste like this?

Pleiades: Wow...This is...Really good...

Roswaal: Mhhm, despite appearances, Rem's cooking is quite impressive.

Pleiades: (So her name is Rem, huh- Wait, what does he mean by "despite appearances"?)

Pleiades: Ah, so the one who made this is...You?

He pointed at the blue haired maid.

Rem: Yes, sir. I do the cooking in the house, my sister is not very good at cooking.