Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds

---------------------------------------------------------
A little introduction to who Janeece is. She's a ring girl for Titan Fighting Championship.

Titan Fighting Championship (Titan FC) is an American mixed martial arts promotion based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. Their shows were originally run in and near Kansas City and have since expanded to include venues all over North America and eventually, international locations.

So yeah, that's all I can say to that. I hope you still enjoy! 😁
---------------------------------------------------------

After the show, Y/N didn't waste any time as he showered and got dressed in some casual clothes to enjoy the rest of the night with his friends. His return was well received as he found himself surrounded by Brody, TK, Marty, Taryn and surprisingly Quinn who joined in to see what all the rumble was about.

TK:" Our man is back in business!"

Brody:" Look at you, Y/N. You didn't let yourself go, nor did this crash give you any big injuries."

Marty:" And working with Matt Taven? You got one hell of a ride ahead of you, man. After our match, the higher ups of ROH management are convinced that you'll make it big."

Y/N:" Thank y'all for the warm welcome, guys. But I barely achieved anything, eventhough I'm very proud of myself."

Taryn:" You should be

Taryn:" You should be. I mean not only did you create a gimmick that's gonna stick, you know exactly what you're doing out there."

Quinn:" I'd love to get you for an interview some day, Y/N. Do you think that's possible?"

Y/N:" Absolutely, Quinn. Just tell me when and where. I'll be there."

TK:" That's the spirit! We missed you, bro."

Marty:" How about we get a drink once the show is over? It's only right to do so for this return."

Everyone laughed and agreed to going out, but Y/N couldn't. He remembered that he was told to meet someone else in a little while.

Y/N:" Sorry guys, but I can't come with you tonight. I've got some business to take care of."

Taryn:" Is it the kind of business I expect?"

Y/N:" Taryn? You're a little blunt about that now, aren't you?"

Taryn:" I just know you, Y/N. We're not gonna stop you."

Brody:" Do what you gotta do, man. But don't go too hard at it."

Y/N playfully rolled his eyes and said his goodbyes to the group, but once he was a few feet away, he heard Taryn yell after him.