✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧

Something about Namjoon had changed, Jimin could tell by his behaviour or maybe this was something Jimin started to observe now ever since he got to know who Namjoon loved was someone he had been known to.

The pictures of the past in his book were still settled like they belonged there. Jimin didn't choose to say anything at all. He didn't want to ruin the moment they were sharing.

He just kept it to himself because he didn't want to hurt Namjoon more, knowing he had already cried before so he pulled up this act of unknown to the matter and tried to lighten up his boyfriend's mood everyday by doing different things with him, hanging out and spending more time just so Namjoon could know, he's always there for him.

Jimin knows Namjoon loves him, he knows every promise to him by his lover is true and all the moments they had were always real.

He is still ready to make it alright. He wants Namjoon to speak up but then again Jimin decided not to ask until Namjoon didn't feel like talking about it on his own.

Everytime Jimin needs assurity, he looks down at his wrist and the bracelet Namjoon gave him. He has so much faith in his love that there's no room for doubts.

But he wants Namjoon to not be limited. Even if he still thinks about Jin, Jimin wants to know. He knows he's irreplaceable and he wants Namjoon to know as well that no matter what, he'll just hear him if the other one has to say something. He could hear him all night but didn't want to leave him all alone and just into himself.

Jimin is a good observer as well as a good listener and he can easily notice changes in the taller male if he makes any.

Jimin began to notice Namjoon's attitude. He would act normal with him but space out a lot whenever they would get quiet. He became dense about thoughts and this was a sign of an issue.

However Jimin only chose to distract Namjoon to get his mind off things if something was bothering him and would shoot questions when he would feel like Namjoon was ready to say something.

Just like this, they were cycling together on the roads of a park, one of Namjoon's best things to do.

Jimin knows how much he loves cycling and it's always wonderful how they cycle together all around, talking and giggling while enjoying the ride all evening.

"Joonie be after me, what if I drop and you keep cycling and leave me?" Jimin asked his boyfriend who squeezed his eyes while laughing at him.

"That's a nice excuse for having me behind you huh?" Namjoon asked and his boyfriend only narrowed his eyes.

"Your legs are so long, you can easily travel long but look at me." Jimin whined and Namjoon chuckled softly.

"Let's have a break by the bench, okay." Namjoon suggested and stopped his cycle beside a bench, letting his cycle lay down on the grass.

Jimin followed his actions and did the same, joining him on the bench later.

Namjoon quickly put his arm over Jimin's shoulder who leaned over him.

They sat in silence for a while till their lungs were better and breaths were normal. Jimin leaned more, taking his large hand to put on his thigh as they stared at the sun about to set.

"You know after every darkness there's a day." Jimin suddenly whispered and Namjoon just hummed, taking his words as a reference to the sunset.

"But sometimes we get stuck into the darkness and forget that the day just passes by and the darkness comes again and we think there was never a day." Jimin continued and Namjoon could feel it wasn't just about the sunset.