Chapter 111

"I've told you a hundred times to not do that!"

Eugene roared at Ann. He held his chest since it felt like his heart would jump out any second.

"Actually it's only been ninety-five times. But you were pretty close...."

Ann chuckled and dusted off the popcorn on his soft hair.

"See. You are such a baby. Still spilling food everywhere.... hehe"

"..."

Eugene's face flushed bright red. Unable to say anything, he clenched his fists and puffed his cheeks, and let Ann do ruffle his hair.

'So cute'

While Ann was busy fawning over Eugene's cuteness, the twins caught up to her, having separated in the crowd. Instead of tracking her scent, they had caught sight of Eugene's ears from a distance and followed it to their destination.

"Are those..?"

Jade's eyes widened when he noticed what was on Ann's head.

"Yup. And they are custom made"

Between Ann's bright blue hair were visible a pair of fox ears in the same color as her hair.

After she came out of the Third Eye guild, the three of them continued to explore the streets and various stalls arranged for the festival.

Among the various attractions, a stall selling masks and ears had caught their attention.

Since Ann and the twins were seen together all the time, people tend to think they were siblings until taking a closer look at Ann. So did the shopkeeper.

Once the shopkeeper realized his mistake, he offered to make a new set of ears to match the colors of her hair to complete the look.

"How do we look?"

With Noah and Oliver standing beside her, the three of them resembled triplet beastman siblings. This way, even if people mistook them for triplets it would appear natural.

"I got it made to match my hair and Oliver fixed it. Cool right?" Ann asked Raeden with her eyes full of expectations.

"It comes with a mask and tail too. But we thought that was excessive and left it behind"

"It's beautiful"

Raeden patted her head as the corners of his lips curved into a warm smile.

"Oh! One more thing?"

Ann rummaged through her pocket and pulled out six tickets for the 'Annual Wine Fair' event held in Lorem.

The Annual Wine Fair was an event held in Lorem every year as a part of the Flower Festival.

Wines made from different varieties of flowers were displayed to the spectators as a way to promote products and increase sales. As tourists tend to flock towards Lorem during the festival, it was the prime time for marketing.

"And I got us tickets for 'All You Can Have Drinks'. My treat" Ann handed over the tickets proudly.

But there was one thing that kept confusing her,

"I don't know why Chief Gallahan didn't mention anything about this?"

For the talkative Gallahan, who would spill all kinds of information with the slightest push to forget such an important event, that too during their visit was perplexing to Ann.

'Isn't that obvious?'

Everyone watched her seriously think of a valid reason in silence.

It was clear that the previous episode at the tavern was what led Gallahan to withhold any information regarding alcohol to Ann.