CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

I was standing in a white room, I can feel the water touching my bare foot while I'm wearing my night gown.

I saw a woman in front of me, it's my mother, she smiled at my direction and opened her arms as if she's going to hug me

I was surprised seeing her and I missed her in the same time. I walk towards her to embrace her but I heard a tiny voice behind me

"Mama!"

I turned around. I froze when I saw who it was, it was me....

"Mama!" The little me said again and embrace my mother

"Eloise, don't run like that, you'll hurt yourself." My mother said

"I'm sorry, mother, anyway, I met someone today! He was so kind because he help me fixed my flower crown."

"What happened to your flower crown?"

"It broke but it's fixed now, look!"

"Oh my, it's much better now."

"Right?" The little me smiled

"What's his name."

"I forgot to ask, but I'm sure we'll meet next time!"

I forgot about this. Right, when I was a kid, in my first life here, I meet someone when my mother and I went out for a picnic.

"It's already late, we should head home now, Eloise."

"Oh, mother, can you wait for me in the carriage please?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna remember this place, where I meet someone who's nice to me other than my mother."

"A'right, I'll wait for you." My mother smiled and walked away

The little me stared at my direction, can she see me?

"Who are you?" She ask

So, she can see me. I wanted to speak but I can't, no words are coming out from my mouth

"You look exactly like me, but I'm prettier."

This brat...!

"You know what? My father and my brother are not treating me well. My father always ignored me and my brother never played with me. My only comforter is my mother, she bought me new dresses and she even brought me present on my birthday. She's so kind to me."

I know that....our mother is a nice person

"But, she was sick. I have a feeling that she might die soon. I don't want to lose my mother. I love her so much, I don't want her to leave me." She added

"You know...I feel really glad when a boy approach me earlier, he's nice like my mother. I can't believe I'm talking to a stranger, but I feel comfortable talking to you. In the future, I want to escape, I wanted to run away, far from these people who keep mistreating me. What about you miss?"

To be honest, being you is very hard to endure. The role of villainess was given to us

"Miss, I hope you'll be better soon, things are just getting started."

What? What does that mean? her face looks so serious, she started to fade away, I wanted to know what she mean but it's too late now.

I heard a crack in above me. I heard people mumbling outside the crack

"In the future, I want to escape, I wanted to run away, far from these people who keep mistreating me."

Ran away, huh?

Sorry but, you and me are different person. We're in the same body but we don't have the same mindset.

I'll finished this damn novel until this villainess ending, is no longer death!