Peter Hale

"I can't stay here," Scott's eyes were blazing red and he was clawed out standing in the middle of a circle of mountain ash.

The pack was split with a few in the middle. It's only been 2 months since Peter became an Alpha again and it wasn't even planned. A feral Alpha had crashed through Beacon Hills and Peter had saved Stiles' life.

"Well, it's obvious that Scott should be the main Alpha, he is the only true Alpha. That triumphs Hale's claim," Isaac debated.

"That's bullshit. Generations of Hale's blood have soaked into the land. We have been the protectors of the town and Nematon. I think it's obvious it should stay under Hale control," Cora spat from her corner of the living room.

They tried to be co-alpha back when Derek was an Alpha before he gave it up to save Cora, but it always ended with someone getting hurt.

Peter was older, a born wolf. This time around he was willing to take advice from his nephew and niece on being a better Alpha and not go on a murder spree like before. The difference now he is not insane or feral and Stiles is his anchor, he keeps him grounded. But the issue is, the others have trust issues with Peter. Scott was the so-called True Alpha and demanded he was the top dog. But he wasn't cut out to be a leader, he acted more like a dictator. Some of the younger members trusted him blindly because of his age and the word 'true'.

"Stiles, tell them it should go to us." Scott whined. His claws had retracted. "Peter should give up being Alpha and then send him away, he doesn't belong here, he is a murderer."

Stiles stood closer in between Peter and Scott. He was interrupted by a baby wailing.

"What the hell is that," Erica screeched as they opened the door to Derek's loft.

In a brown wicker basket was a wiggling baby with bright blue-green eyes.

There was a note pinned to the side of it.

"It's called a baby," Stiles stated sarcastically as he picked up the basket and brought it into the loft.

As he cooed over the little human, he handed off the note to Peter to read.

"Stiles let me out," Scott whined.

"Not until you can get yourself under control," Stiles answered without lifting his eyes up from the baby he was rocking in his arms.

"Peter, what does the note say?." Derek asked.

"This baby is now ours."

Apparently the Alpha, Peter had killed, had impregnated a woman. A human who was in the know and didn't want to keep it. It was a result of rape and she didn't want to give it up for adoption, due to it most likely being a werewolf. She had a magic-user track down the Alpha-gone-feral, and left them to the pack.

"Which pack does it belong too?." Issac asked.

"It belongs to us. We are the main pack and Peter is leaving," Scott growled.

Derek's blue eyes glowed. "And do you even know how to take care of a baby Scott?"

"My mom can do it," Scott grumbled as his regular eyes finally came back into focus.

The other younger members who sided with Scott all agreed.

"I used to babysit, I can help out." Liam added.

Stiles handed the baby to Derek who accepted the baby. He sat in the chair with the little one cradled in his arms.

"First off, this is not a possession. This is a human being," Stiles seethed.