Three

As I pull into the school parking lot, my muffler rattling loudly, half the school turns to my Hummer. When they realize it is not anyone of any importance, they turn away and begin to chatter again. Gotta love being invisible. I circle around the parking lot several times before parking beside an all too familiar Mustang. Seeing that everyone has started to migrate into the building, I realize that the bell is going to ring soon. I turn off my engine and throw my keys into my bag. I get out of my car and start walking towards the school doors.
Going towards my locker I notice that there is a group of people around my locker. Having a locker right next to Hendrix has its downfalls, and this is one of the worst. I walk up to the group and look and the two people standing in front of my locker.
"Excuse me," I say. When they ignored me and kept chattering about dirt bikes, I began to get angry.
"Excuse me, but that's my locker you are standing in front of," I say a bit louder.
The guy turns and I see it is Bryce Fischer. When he just looks at me and rolls his eyes, I get ticked.
"Move out of my way before I put you in the emergency room!" I shout.
Bryce slowly turns around to look at me and says,"What did you just say to me?"
"I said 'move out of my way, before I put you in the emergency room'."
"Sweet cheeks, do you know who you are talking to?"
"Yes, I do. Your name is Bryce Fischer and you are in front of my locker. Oh, and also, don't call me sweet cheeks.''
"You've really got a death wish, don't you?" He asks.

"No,I don't, I just don't like the fact that you are in front of my locker."

"Alright, fine. But this is a one time thing. Next time you yell at me or tell me to do something, we're going to have a problem," He said, moving out of the way.

I roll my eyes and walk up to my locker. The first bell rings and people start to go to their classes. When there are only a few people still lingering in the hall, I feel a pair of eyes on me. Looking to my left, I see that Hendrix is standing there looking at me. I ignore him and put the things I need for my class in my bag and walk down the hall, away from Hendrix and towards my next class. The day passes by quickly up until lunch. As soon as it got to lunch, I felt like the day had turned into a snail. Sitting down at the small round lunch table that I sit at every day in the corner of the cafeteria, I pull out my lunch for the day. The meal for today consists of shredded deer meat, an orange juice, and a roll from Texas Roadhouse. Looking in the bottom of the lunch pail, where my mom always puts a note and an extra treat for the day, I see that she put in a small plastic container.

I pull it out of the bag and take the lid off. As soon as I see what is in it, I feel my spirits rise. Blueberry cobbler. I smile and lift the container above my head, peering at the bottom of it. Taking the note off of the bottom I set the container back on the table and open the small piece of paper. Dance is a way to find yourself and lose yourself.... All at the same time. Love you, Bells. -Mom

I smile and flod the note back up, stuffing it in my pocket. 'Just another note to put on my wall'. I start eating and when I am finished, I throw my trash away in the trash can, zipping my bag back up. The bell rings, signaling lunch is over and I grab my things, walking out of the cafeteria to my next class. This class is an elective, and if I do say so myself, it is one of my favorites. Drama. One of the reasons I love this class is it sort of reminds me of dance. Just the way you have to use passion to tune into your emotions. I love it. One thing that sucks about it though is that the whole popular cique is in my hour. But the rest aren't bad. Unless you count Nick the Nose Picker, or Shy Shayla, or Chains Cane. Let's just say Nick picks his nose way too much, Shayla is just really shy, and Cane wears one too many chains. Other than these small faults, Drama is fantastic. Time to sit through another hour of class.

A/N Yayy!! I updated!! Well, that's all I have to say C: Picture of Hendrix to the side----->>> (He is fine)

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!