𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔

NAME:- Y/N Crevan (Addressed only as Y/N).

NICKNAME:- Undertaker (Not used a lot though).

AGE:- ???

HAIR:- Very long and grey.

EYES:- Hidden under her hair, but will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.

APPEARANCE:-

PERSONALITY:- Y/N is an eccentric, enigmatic individual who giggles frequently, appreciates laughter, enjoys frightening others and provoking reactions with her strange mannerisms, and spends a considerable amount of time in coffins

PERSONALITY:-
Y/N is an eccentric, enigmatic individual who giggles frequently, appreciates laughter, enjoys frightening others and provoking reactions with her strange mannerisms, and spends a considerable amount of time in coffins. She is mysterious and barely shows her serious side, unless it's emergency. Then she will start fighting.

Because corpses, many of which victims of the underworld, are ordinarily delivered to her place of business, Y/N is able to inspect them, whom she refers to as her "guests," remove their organs for research, and obtain useful information.

Y/N is not known to be an ally or enemy to anyone who meets her.

ALLIES, FRIENDS, AND ENEMIES:-
Y/N is a good friend with Yuji. She met the boy when he was 15 years old when he sneaked into her shop. The boy developed feelings toward her without known what she is actually. She likes his company because he makes her laugh so much. The same could be said for Gojo, his actions makes her burst in laughter and both of them agreed on hating the higher ups. She likes to tease Megumi and Todo a lot, but for Megumi, he tolerates her childish behavior. Y/N also enjoys provoking Sukuna and acting all serious whenever she is alone with him. As for Geto, she makes fun of his plans and sometimes threatens to kill him if he tries to hurt Yuji. She hates Jogo and both of his friends for some reason. She likes the second years students especially Toge. Finally, she always enjoys mocking Nanami and annoys him, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Abilities and Weapons:-
Since Y/N is a former Grim Reaper, she earned something special which is immortality. Wounds and injuries doesn't effect her at all. She has a great flexibility and stamina in fighting. Throughout the years, Y/N managed to learn what special-grade curses and sorcerers can do which is the Domain Expansion. Its name is Realm of the Undead. Whomever gets in her domain will be chained there while swarms of corpses approach them and rip them apart. Not to mention her special weapons which are Sotoba and Death Scythe.

Sotoba

•Death Scythe

Death Scythe

LIKES:- Yuji, bone-shaped cookies, funny jokes, all of the jujutsu students, teasing, and coffins

Dislikes:- Money, Mahito's behavior, higher ups, and anyone who harms Yuji.