CHAPTER - 18

WORDS :- 1376

Daisy's pov (before xavier's arrival)

Looking at vincent even after so many years also brought back all those evil memories which I tried so hard to supress. Him looking at me with his sinister smile sent back to my 12  year old self.

(12 years old daisy)

I sat quietly in the dark room covering my mouth with my tiny fingers afraid of making even a tiny noise that could make the scary uncle's son angry and give him another chance of beating me again.

Laying down on the floor I recalled how my stupid self broke father's favourite vase seven months ago, that led him to beat me with a wooden stick. After a month I was sold to an ugly uncle who needed a toy for his son to vent out his anger because I was caught stealing food from our kitchen. I couldn't control my hunger because I hadn't eaten even a single grain for the past 3 days.

The day my father sold me I lost all respect and love for him I couldn't believe how could a father sell his own daughter. after being sold I was brought to that man's son called vincent.

He tortured me daily everyday finding new means to inflict some or the other kind of abuse me. Sometime using burning cigarettes buds to burn me or using tongs to burn me here and there.

Today was one such day where I laid on the floor, suddenly I heard many men voice coming from outside, scaring the hell out of me. I cowered towards the farthest corner of the room covering my ears and closing my eyes tightly.

I loud bang came and the door fell down and many people came rushing inside the room and scaring me even more, which led to some whimpers coming out of me and attracted their attention.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and accidently opened my eyes and saw a man kneeling close to me  which caused my eyes to grow to wide in fright, soon I realised the man was dressed in a policeman's uniform I turned my head slightly saw their were more people dressed in policemen clothes. A gasp left from their mouth when they saw me and soon few para medics came inside the room and I was rushed to the hospital and soon after that I fell unconsious.

After few days when I woke up I found it has already passed 4 weeks and I was again lying in my bedroom at my parent's house. after i week or so some yi came to know that my parent's had told the police that I "ran away" from my house because i was angry from my stepmom, even the police head knew that my father was lying but as a loyal friend he supported my father and the case was closed. After this incident father never tried to sell me again.

PRESENT TIME

I accumulated all the confidence I had and glared fiercely at him remembering all the things he did to me in the past. He laughed when he looked at me glaring at him fiercely. he came towards me and held my chin firmly and said "Tsk,tsk princess it looks like you haven't forgotten my beautiful face till now" Listening to his i glared more fiercely at turned my head away from his hand, it's true i couldn't forget his face not because he was handsome but he was the monster who haunted me each night in my nightmares. But, after coming in to live with xavier i stopped having nightmares about him.

I felt him removing my restraints as soon as i got free from the ropes i immediately landed a strong punch on his face. The punch was so strong that my hands startted throbing from pain but i was satisfied as it caused vincent's lip to burst and immediately blood started flowing out.

i smiled waidely and said " this is what you deserve as a bastard for touching me". his eyes turned dark from anger which caused me to get a little scared but i refused to back down and continued "don't even think about touching me ever again or xavier will kill you".

He laughed and did some motion from his hand and immediately two gaurds came and immediately pushed me in the wall and held my hands strongly restraining any movement of mine. Vincent came towards me and held my chin firmly causing a bruise to appear. then slapped me harshly causing my head to turn towards the other side and that left a huge mark of his hand on my face.

"lay that bitch on the bed and tie her hands and legs tightly" vincent said looking at me fiercely. This caused an evident shiver to run down my body, i started struggling when they tried to tie me i swiftly kicked one of the man in his balls and tried to run towards the gate. That's when vincent harshly pulled me back by pulling my hair  harshly and causing me to collide with a wall and causing me to lose my vision for some time, by the time I regained my conscience I found myself being tied to the bed.   

vincent looked at my struggling self with glint of evilness and slapped me harshly again. the slap was soo harsh that caused tears to escape from my eyes. Swiftly vincent tore my top and sweatshirts with a knife and threw my clothes away now i was only laying on the bed in my undergarments I tried to cover myself  but to no avail.

"Tsk  tsk bitch bitch you have gotten quiet hot and sexy in the past few years" he said while trailing his knife from below my breast to my abdomen causing me to scream loudly in agony and tears to flow down. the only taught going now inside my head is  "please save me xavier from this psycho". he kissed my neck and shoulder causing me to feel dirty till my core now i want nothing else to rub myself till the time I get rid of his touch.

I saw him removing his belt and soon i felt the leathery belt hitting my stomach and legs causing cries of pains to come out from my mouth. "p...please let m....me go ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I cried loudly when i felt him hitting my pussy and legs repeatedly.

Tears were flowing down like waterfall and now there were many cut marks on my body. My body was shaking violently from all the pain that is being inflected on me from the past some time, I saw vincent removing his pants and immediately understood what he was trying to do. Before I could do something i heard loud bangs as if gunshots are being fired. My body automatically relaxed as if it knew xavier is close to me. vincent also thought the same thing as me and looked at me "looks like your lover boy even came here looking for you bitch,still i don't think he would be able to get to us soo soon and even if he comes we should give him a nice spectacular performance, shouldn't we?"

I saw vincent moving close to me while holding his thing in his hand and rubbing it lightly. I screamed loudly with all my might hoping xavier will come and save me, before I could do anymore vincent pushed his thing in my mouth causing me to choke.

Big fats tears started flowing down my eyes quickly i tried to move my head but he held me firmly. By now I was losing all my hope that someone will come and save. When i was on my brink to lose the tiny bit of my hope and the door opened with a loud bang and their stood..

HII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.

I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR SOME COMMENTS.

AND A BIG AND SINCERE SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT ☺️

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗