°CONFESSION°

Ryujin's POV

It was lunch and as planned I went to the rooftop. He was waiting for me.

"Okay I have to say this, before it's too late." Beomgyu said.

"Before you say anything, I want to have a word with you Beomgyu." It was Chaeryeong.

"You should talk to her, maybe it's important." I said.

Beomgyu's POV

"I don't want to just barge in, tell me what were you going to tell her?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I like her so much, After that first kiss, I juat can't let it go." I answered.

"Here, your application to the Paris Soccer team has been awarded, youll be coming to Paris within five months. I don't want to crush your dreams but what's more important is Ryujin." Chaeryeong said.

"I know. It was a great experiencewith Ryujin and I just want the happinand experience. " I said.

"No you don't know anything, think maturely or you'll turn into Taehyun, If you tell Ryujin you like her and you decided to be together, you'll leaves her within five months for soccer. You are 8,960 km away from each other. Ryujin had boyfriends all of them left her and I don't want to see her drunk like Yeji and Lia ever again." Chaeryeong said.

"Look, Ryujin might look tough, her body is made out of metal, but she's a girl, and her heart is like made up of glass, she's fagile. I trust you but I hope you can work this out with her." Chae said before leaving.

I went back. "So what did she say?" Ryujin asked.

"She just gave me some papers from Ms. Park. Uhm so I really qant to say it was a bit awkward with the kiss, but Ryujin I'm really thankful we're still very good friends." I said.

"It's really nice that you said that." Ryujin said.

Chaeryeong's POV

Ryujin went on the table.

"How was it?" Yeji asked.

"He said that it was great we're still friends despite the awkward moments." Ryujin answered, now I'm feeling guilty.

"Hey it's fine I know your expectig something." Lia said.

"No, I'm really happy the last thing I wanna hear to day is I like you so much, or I really  can't take it anymore  I really love you." Ryujin sighed. Huh you did a great job today Chaeryeong. So gre-

"Ryujin I really like you, I couldn't say it because I was under pressure  but I really do." Beomgyu said and kissed Ryujin.

"Oh for the children's sake." I said and decided to go to the rooftop.

I was surprised when someone opened  it. I was wiping my tears when I saw it was Taehyun.

"What's a pretty girl doing up here? Crying?" He asked.

"Not pretty and not crying" I said.

"Oh yes so whats that faling from your eyes sweat?" He said sarcastically handing me his handkerchief.

"Just tell me, I'm in the mood to not be rude today so why not I do some good to someone I annoy all day?" He said.

"Go away cause even your presence annoy me." I said.

"Feel like no one's listening?" He asked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well I listen." He said.

"Cause I heard you like someone who listens to you." He said.

"You're still not over with your joke last night huh." I said.

"Well I am serious and if I have to prove to you I can change I will, Infact I already dumped all the girls for you." He said.

"Let's see Mr. Kang." I said.

"Where's your lover boy at now?" He giggles.

"Oh he knows I really don't wanna miss school so instead he missed school and he's assisting Yuna for her needs." He said.

"Anyways leave me alone the girls are probably happy if someone voted for you." I said.

He started running.

Taehyun's POV

"So who rooted for me?" I asked.

"Looking for me?" Lia asked.

"Not you two?" I asked Ryujin and Yeji.

"In your dreams buddy, in your dreams." Ryujin said.

"How bout Yuna.?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, they think they're going to win even if they combine their brains none of their logic can pass through me." Lia answered.

"Too positive, I'm excited for that $100." Yeji said.

Just finished totally forgot about when to update. But here's an update Anyways hope yall like it, and leave a vote if you did. Luv yall 💓