02. | ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴇʟᴠɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱʟᴇʏ

CHAPTER TWO | 02

CHAPTER TWO | 02.
THE GLARING POSTER OF ELVIS PRESLEY

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

WHAT? Can I touch you too?”

Before Mor could utter a word or try to dodge, the ghost had bounced and his grey fingers sunk right through her shoulder.

A cold jolt ran through her, making her tense up as ice seemed to flow through her veins. For a brief moment, the girl felt so utterly helpless, alone and sad. For that small moment, life seemed so far away, so unreachable.

As Tony stepped back with a frown, the blood seemed to start flowing in her fingertips again. Though she felt cold still. She shuddered, scooting back to grab her quilt to pull it around her shoulders. She gave the ghost an evil eye, debating if she should go back to ignoring him.

“Oh, well, that didn't work. It was worth a try. You probably know who I am, but who are you? And why can you see me? Are you like Little Red? Where'd you get your powers? And why aren't I in heaven? No offence, but your house seems far from cotton floors, grapes and endless rivers of wine.”

Still feeling slightly cold after the Touch of a Ghost, Mor just glowered at the opposite wall and refused to look at him.

Wow, your glare-game is strong. Who taught you that? The Elvis Presley poster?

The mocking tone in his voice made her eyes snap on him, gritting her teeth as she noticed the victorious gleam in his eyes. He made a happy aha sound as she rolled her eyes, realizing his intentions a bit too late.

“I'm a necromancer, we see the dead. Why you haven't crossed over is something only you know.” she admitted, albeit reluctantly as she got more comfortable on the bed.

what in the name of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina does that even mean?” he said, leaning against her windowsill. It had always baffled Mor how ghosts could sometimes touch objects or sit on the floor but never feel another's touch.

Ignoring his odd comment, Mor started explaining. “well, you haven't crossed over to the other side because there's something keeping you here. A link between you and something or someone in this life. If the link is strong, it won't let you pass on. You need to break it by figuring out your unfinished business. So, what is it exactly you feel you have left unfinished?”

“Well, for starters, I couldn't finish the bottle of Macallan M Imperiale. It was some good stuff, try it when you get older. I most definitely couldn't finish up the renovation of my Malibu house. I had big plans for that one, two extra pools and some custom made tikis. And don't let me get started on my last suit, so many upgrades just left on my desk with no other excellent mind to execute them.” he ranted, and to Mor's horror, he seemed to be serious about it all.