-(30)-

It was half 11 and I was starting to freak out and so were the others

It was half 11 and I was starting to freak out and so were the others. I mean the boy was suppse to bring her home now. If he has even touched a hair on her head i swear Ill fucking toture him to death. I get a message from my phone.

Hey Im going to be home in twenty sorry I didnt see the time x

Okay thats fine, stay safe x

I text back. I tell the others and they visabally relax. Carlo, Danielo and Marco walk in and nod. I knew that Elijah would of been pissed but we litrilly couldnt stop them from following her. I was ready for the yelling for when she arrived. 

We obviously sent men to watch her to make sure she was safe. They kept their distance and didnt even talk to them. I think Elijah would of been too preoccupied with that boy than paying attention to her surroundings. Thats what I really hated.

Grandpa looked amused when the boys walked in and raised his eyebrows. They look down and go into the kitchen and sat waiting.

A car pulls up but it isnt her. Its Gabriel. He looks pretty pissed off with something and comes knocking on the door, his men following. My grandpa goes up to answer it.

"Can we help you", He asks. Grabriel stood there stunned that granpa would open the door. He lets Gabriel in as he looks around. His eyes stop at Eve.

"YOU BITCH!", He shouts at her. We all look at him in shock. As much as we didnt really Eve for how she was with Eli, she was still my sister. Eve looked pretty shocked.

"What are you on about Gabe?", She asked innocently. Too innocent for my liking. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?", He says throwing a peice of paper at her. She looks down and looks back up.

"My boyfriend.", She says back. We all just stare at her. I snatch the photo from her and see her making out with a teen boy. He had black hair and had trouble written all over his face. Carlo takes it from me and he scrunches his nose up in discust.

"This is Damien a kid from out school, hes a total player. He goes for the easy girls.", Carlo says looking at Eve. She looked pretty hurt by the comment.

"Yeah he tried to go for Elijah, but I heard she punched him in the nose.", Auguasto said laughing as the other younger boys joined.

"Thats how he got that bruise? Guess he went for the second option.", He said looking at Eve.

I stare at them and I had to hold in a laugh. It was mean I know, but she did bring it upon herself to be labelled as easy. I will pretty proud of Elijah. I could see the same pride in my fathers and Grandpas eyes. Well I guess she can look after herself, not that I ever doubted her.

"Why am I only hearing about this now.", Asked father. He was clearly pissed off that this boy had even gone near his girls. Eve just shrugged her shoulders as the boys looks down. Riccardo and Marcello was glaring daggers at the photo.