Part 50: Father in Law

Sarawat POV

Everything seems to be better than before.

We visit the class as usual. Tine's uncle also seems better. He gave visit for his uncle for several times. Actually, I am still a bit worrying when I let him to visit his uncle.

I couldn't forget what happened toward him when they are together. It's so bad. But, seems Tine could forget about that easily. It must be good.

As he said. They are family.

I just finished my business in the bathroom. I took the towel at the side. Then, suddenly the door was knocked.

"Wat........", he called me.

Tine.

I forced him to sleep in my condo.

Actually, he still stays in the rooftop. He insisted to make that, although, I deeply asked him to stay with me. Together. He refused that.

So, I just let him to make what he wants to.

"Ai Wat........", he called for me again.

With his annoyance tone.

I opened the door, I saw he stood up in front of the door.

"Your mom made calls", he told me.

"Why don't you pick it up?"

"Why should I?"

"I am busy here"

"You just make an alibi"

"Okay", I pretend to open the door.

"Don't.... Don't.....", he asked me to cancel my plan.

He must be thinking that I was naked.

"I will pick the call for you", he tried to ensure me.

"Go", I gave him an order.

He turned around, then pick the call.

I closed the bathroom's door, pretend to finish my business. I tried to listen their talks. But, seems I couldn't hear anything.

I put the towel on me.

I left the bathroom, then walked closer toward him. Seems Tine was so awkward with that conversation. He tried to give the phone to me. But, I refused that.

"Sarawat is still in bathroom", he talked to my mom with his soft voice.

It was so different when I heard him nagging at me.

I walked aside. I saw that my uniform has been ready in the bed. Tine must prepared that before. I also saw glasses and bowls on the table. My breakfast must be also ready.

When he is with me, I become a king.

I walked back, closer toward him. I sat in the bed, I dragged him toward me. I put him on my lap. I crossed my arm on his belly, so that he cannot escape.

I put my chin on his shoulder.

He tried to expel me, but it just waste my time.

Tine made a loudspeaker.

"Son......", I heard my mom's voice called for Tine. I smiled by myself. "Can you help me?"

"Sure", Tine paused. "Mom......"

I giggled.

He hit my arm.

I saw that his ear reddened, it was so funny. I bite his ear, he was so annoyed. But, it was really funny.