-(31)-

I woke up at 2am and put a blanket around me

I woke up at 2am and put a blanket around me. I always would wake up at this time on my birthday. This isnt a day of happiness for me. Its a day full of bad memories and no promise. It was just another day. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and a candle.

It was a tradition to sit alone to blow a candle out. I grab a lighter from the draw and go outside onto the swing next to the table. It wasnt that cold but I still pulled the blacket closer as I put the candle into the apple and sat there for about ten minutes. 

I didnt really care that I was with my new family for my birthday. It was till a day I dont want to celebrate. I normally forget about it and go off on my own. I dont remember the last time I had a birthday cake. Davidson would try I guess but I normal said no. I just didnt want to be reminded of my birth I guess. 

I blow the candle out and sing a small "Happy birthday to me", and I sit there for an hour or so before going back inside and putting the apple back and the rest of the stuff. I went back to sleep.

I woke up to Eve shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!". It was a tuesday so at least we could go to school and ignore everything. 

I have a shower and do my hair like normal. I wanted everything to just be normal. I wear something casual.

I liked what I was wearing

I liked what I was wearing. It looked alright and to be honest I just wanted this day over and done with. I walk downstairs to see everyone screaming happy birthday. I see Eve with a princess crown on saying happy birthday and it made me so mad. 

I glared at everyone and they all stayed quiet after that. They put a birthday breakfast infront of me and I just looked at it and looked back up at my grandma. I felt bad but I just didnt feel like it. I had so much anger in me at the moment at the bottom of my body and I could feel it travelling upwards. I pushed it away from me and got up from my seat.

"Ill just have coffee", I say in a stone cold tone and got a cup of coffee and drink it stood up. I was playing on my phone but I could feel the glances now and again. I ignored it. Today was not the day to mess with me.

"Okay TIME FOR PRESENTS!", Screamed Augausto. Eve looked really excited and squealed and everyone smiled at her. I just stood there and on my face gave no reaction.