Chapter 1-Strange sentences

I am Elena,just another normal high school student.My life is pretty normal but I have a strong passion for mafia novels.

Recently I found one extremely interesting mafia/romance novel and couldn't hesitate to buy it.

"I am so happy that I am finally done with homework!Time flies huh? The clock says almost midnight but I am not sleepy yet.Ah! I have an idea! How about I read the new novel that I bought today?!"

I immediately get up and searched in my bag for the book.

"Found it!"I said happily.

I am so excited to read it! I have heard that it is very interesting and one of the top rated!

I quickly jump on my bed and opened the book to the first page.

I am a very fast reader and was reading page after page.

I looked at the clock once again.

"Eh?!It is 2am! Ugh not again! I have a class tomorrow...But the book was so good that I lost track of time."

I look at the book  and at the clock once again.

But... once more wouldn't hurt anyone right?!

I open the book and ended up reading the whole thing.

"I am so impressed and sad at the same time! Why did author-sama kill the second male lead before he could even confess his feelings towards the heroine?!I can't accept this! Endymion didn't do anything wrong!"I said upset.

I throw the book at the other side of the bed out of frustration.

I even cried because of it! I usually don't get emotional over something like this...

Huh?

"Oh!My eye! What is this light?I remember turning off the strongest lights."

I glance at the book and it was glowing from the inside.

Out of curiosity I open the book.

Too bright!

I saw a sentence on the first page of the book that didn't exist before.

"What is this?"

I read the words carefully.

"Do you want to save the second male lead?"

There is also a 'yes' and 'no' option below that sentence.

They are like a keyboard?

I will take  the risk and press yes!

When I did that another sentence appeared.

"Do as you wish but under a condition... Never fall for the second male lead"

"What?!I have a huge crush on him already?! What are you talking about?!I am his fan!!"

" -_-"appeared on the book.

It went silent for a bit but a new message appeared.

"Then never admit your feelings for the second male lead to him."

For real?

I can't fangirl much in front of him...

"But that doesn't mean that I cannot support , compliment and protect him right?!"

The book replied with:

"You can do that.Just don't tell him 'I love you' or 'I like you' and direct stuff like these."

I don't understand why it wants that but...The image of dying Endymion comes to mind.

I nodded in a rush.

"I accept."

To be continued...