Chapter 36 [Man V.S Monster]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and Sheele had been at the lake scouting for any possible enemies in the area that got passed Lubbock's Cross tail thread's i doubt they would but just in case.

Tatsumi:"Alright that's that, we've searched the whole area not one person in sight."

Sheele:"Agreed, perhaps we could rest here for a moment."

Tatsumi:"Sure."

We sat down and Sheele seemed to remember something.

Sheele:"Hm oh now i remember boss wanted me to tell you that she has another mission for you but i forgot to tell you before we left

Sheele:"Hm oh now i remember boss wanted me to tell you that she has another mission for you but i forgot to tell you before we left."

Tatsumi:(She's quite forgetful isn't she?):"Did she tell you who the target was?"

Sheele:"I don't remember but i don't think she did."

We got up and went back to base so i could learn of my next mission.

Najenda:"You're back, has Sheele told you about your next target?"

Sheele:"I forgot i'm sorry."

Najenda:"Heh well your next target is Ogre he's the cheif of the empirial police try not to draw to much attention during the kill."

Tatsumi:"I'll give it my one hundred percent."

Najenda:"Good, don't get killed."

Tatsumi:"Heh I won't i still have a job to do."

I threw on my cloak and looked for stuff to do until night fall when i would comit my assassination.

Tatsumi:(Okay don't make yourself suspicious it could throw off your entire mission then you're gonna get in huge trouble, and why was Sheele looking at me like that she had a kimda worried look in her eye's, was she perpously forgeting my mission to keep me safe?)

Regardless of what Sheele wanted i had a mission to complete and that was more important than anything.

Once it hit night fall i saw Ogre so i threw my hood over my head and approached him.

Tatsumi:"Thank you for keeping our street's safer mister Ogre."

Ogre:"You're welcome."

Tatsumi:"I would like to speak with you."

I lead him to a back alley where a came up with a completely bogus story about wanting to join the empirial police to save my dirt poor village which he believed and said something that i completely ignored, he began to walk away so i readied my blade.

Ogre:"Don't test me!"

*Slash*

Ogre:(What speed? I can't believe he dared raise his blade to me

Ogre:(What speed? I can't believe he dared raise his blade to me.)

He hit the ground and played dead but i wasn't gonna fall for that.

Tatsumi:"Heh nice try but i've been an assassin longer than you think i've seen that trick to many time's to count."

Before i could finish him off he jumped up and tried to slash down into my torso.

Ogre:"I had a feeling that you'de try that but hear's some news for you kid i'm not easy to kill

Ogre:"I had a feeling that you'de try that but hear's some news for you kid i'm not easy to kill."

Tatsumi:"Heh neither am i, now how 'bout this!?"

I parried his blade and spun into the air taking his arm's off.

Tatsumi:"I was sworn from the time i was born into this earth i would eradicate this world,_

Of scum like you!"

Blood splattered everywhere then he collapsed to the ground this time i knew he was dead i haven't met anyone who could survive that attack.

I took this chance to flee the scene of the kill before anyone could see me."

Sheele's P.O.V

I was waiting on Tatsumi to get back to base, i was scared that he may have been harmed or worse killed on the mission, all that worry was mostly eased when he opened the front door of the base and was unharmed but i still had to make sure.

Sheele:"Tatsumi, where you harmed in the fight?"

Tatsumi:"No i didn't get hit once, that jerk's pride was his downfall."

Sheele:"I still have to be sure."

I swiftly removed his shirt and inspected his body for wound's, but amazingly not even a single bruse was on his body.

Sheele:"Thank goodness, we've had friend's die of infection's because they were to proud to report there wound's i'm glad that you're being truthful Tatsumi."

I grabed his hand but it didn't get much further because a certant overprotective girl walked in.

Kurome:"EHHHH!?"

She jumped onto Tatsumi and covered his chest with herself.

Kurome:"No!"

Tatsumi:"K-Kurome what the hell!?"

Kurome:"No she's trying to take you!"

We all started laughing at her reasoning.

Sheele:(You can't keep him forever i'll have my turn with him mark my word's.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye.]