- Sister -

Ayame had always wanted a little sister, despite having a little brother. So he always enjoyed being in the presence of Kisa, Kagura, Rin and You. He absolutely loved spoiling you four, and would stop at nothing to make sure you were happy.

Ayame and Tohru, had come back a while back. While Kyo and yourself were currently heading home. You held the paper bag, which had both the adorable mugs, the two of you made. 

You entered the house after Kyo, closing the door behind you. Kyo sat down to untie his laces, while you were just wearing slip-on's so you rushed inside the house.

"(Name)! You're back, oh how much I missed you! Look at you, you're always so cute!" The moment Ayame had seen you, he rushed towards you, latching himself in you, pulling your cheeks.

"Did you have fun today? Well of course you did, it was our Kyonkichi you went out with after all!" He squished his cheek against yours, Kyo being too caught up in the moment to even feel jealous.

"Don't call me that!" Kyo yelled, taking the paper bag from you, incase Aya, would do something stupid.

"Aya-chan! Did you have fun today?" You slipped past his embrace, to go get some food.

"Oh my little cute (Name)! Of course I did! Although I regret not spending the day with you!" Ayame took the bowl from your hand, adding the food to your bowl for you.

"Yeah? That's good."

.

.

.

Everyone around the house was fast asleep, except Ayame and you of course. The both of you loved having midnight talks, it was basically a habit, everytime you saw him. He really felt like an older brother to you.

"Aw! Kyon-kichi is such a romantic person!" He said, observing the cute little mugs, a smile forming on his face, at the thought of how fast you've grown.

"He iss!" You finished telling him what had happened the past few days, as he gave you advice and even a few tips, here and there. Until a serious face fell over him, he stared right into your eyes before he began speaking.

"(Name). Do whatever makes you feel happy, don't date kyon-kichi because you're forced, date him because you want to. And if you need time to think, tell him that, our Kyon-kichi will wait for you! Do stuff that can make you happy, and forget about the future! Think about the present, because when the future comes, we'll all have your back!"

He told you, placing the mugs carefully back, and like Tohru had once said, Ayame had a brotherly smile on his face. A smile formed on his face as you fiddled around with the mugs, as you said:

"Yeah, thank you. And you too, Yuki and Your relationship is progressing, so do your best to fix the rift between the two of you, because if this was someone else, I wouldn't believe in them. But because its Yuki and You, Aya-chan, I believe in you. Good luck!" You offered him a smile, which he returned.

"Anyway! How's your shop?"

.

.

.

The next day, Ayame told you four, stories from his high school, which honestly only made you laugh. Ayame was such a good school president. Yuki however sighed, annoyed at his annoying brother. While Tohru and yourself eagerly listened to his comidical stories.

"Shigure! Do something!" Kyo and Yuki desperately asked, they couldn't bear Ayame for any longer.

"Well I would, but he doesn't listen to me, he only listens to-!" Shigure was cut off, as the door slid open, showing an angel that was sent straight from heaven just for Kyo and Yuki.

"The door was open, so I let myself in. I'm here to collect Aya." He stated as Ayame zoomed past everyone, standing next to Hatori in a matter of seconds.

"Well then, it is time I leave. Goodbye, my dear brother, goodbye kyon-kichi, goodbye Honda-san, goodbye (Name), goodbye gure!" He said goodbye to everyone as he quickly bent over, wrapping his arms around your shoulder for a quick hug.

"Bye bye Aya-chan!" And so Ayame left as fast as he had come.