Chapter 21

*Navya Pov*

"Hello Jiju!" I said when he lifted his phone.

"Navya?" he asked questioningly.

"What is it Jiju? Did you forget me completely?" I asked him frowning.

"Not at all Navvu! I am just busy." He replied.

"I want to meet all of you. But Suhas is very busy with office work, so we are unable to meet you all." I said sighing.

"It's ok Navvu! We will meet when we can." he said and then I heard a very familiar voice saying, "Rajeev! Your Aunt is looking for you."

"Kavya!" Jiju mumbled, and his voice is very far away.

"Your Aunt? Isn't she living in Mumbai? Oh my god! You guys are here to surprise me?" I asked excitedly.

"Er... Navvu..." He started saying, but didn't finish.

"What is it, Jiju?" I asked him calmly.

"We are actually going to return with today night's flight. Uncle was not feeling well so we came here today morning to visit him." he replied after a few minutes.

"Oh! When is your flight?" I asked him little hurt that they didn't want to visit me.

"At 9." He replied.

"Then please at least come for dinner Jiju. I really want to see you guys. It's been nearly two months." I pleaded him and he finally accepted.

I messaged him with the address and started moving away from the balcony to prepare some dinner. When I turned around I saw Suhas coming up through the stairs.

He immediately turned left, which is the way to our room, but I cleared my throat making him look straight.

"You are here? I thought you would be in the room." He said walking straight, which leads to our balcony.

The house is very different. After walking the stairs, we can directly enter the balcony if we take a few extra steps in a straight direction.

And if we go left, then we can go to our room. In the right is the guest room which is actually prepared for Aunty.

"Aunty called today." I said when he stood in front of me before I can forget it.

He sighed and hugged me. I hugged him back understanding his pain. Aunty is talking to me every day, but she is not talking with him.

She always calls me when he is in office. When he calls her, she just doesn't lift her phone. Her behavior is really confusing to us.

I asked her many times to talk to him, but she is not doing it at all. With me also she just calls and talks for a few minutes, and then she just hangs up.

Releasing me, he tried to kiss me, but I dodged teasing him and moved away. He frowned, but started coming towards me, and I ran.

"Come on Navya! Just one kiss." He said running behind me, but I laughed.

"I need to cook dinner." I said, reaching the dining hall.

"It is just 7. There is so much time." he said when we both started playing around the dining table.

"Actually, I have very less time. Jiju and Di are going to be here in one hour." I said and he immediately stopped in his tracks.

"What?" he asked me shocked.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you." I replied and explained him about the phone call.

"Ok! I will just go and freshen up." He said going towards the stairs, and I looked at his back in confusion.