Chapter 25

Clint now stood on the large platform built in the lab by Tony and Rocket. Everyone else standing by to watch if the plan will work out.

"Clint. We're going in 3... 2... 1!" Bruce announced and in the blink of an eye he was gone. He suddenly reappeared after ten seconds of anticipation, Pietro holding your hand as you squeezed his tightly. Everyone ran over to him while Natasha helped him to his feet.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" Natsha rushed over to Clint first. He was groaning in pain before he held up a baseball glove proudly to show you all.

"Yeah, it worked. It worked." He nodded and you gasped in excitement, looking to your brother who smiled back and pulled you in for a hug.

~~~

"Okay, so the 'how' works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." Steve started the meeting as you all sat around and looked to the screens that displayed images of the six infinity stones.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony added his opinion as the two fell back into working almost perfectly together.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about" Scott spoke up, voicing his confusion.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce continued.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony said.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint noted, Pietro and you nodding along beside him in agreement.

"Correct." Tony nodded back.

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve got you all to turn to Thor in the back, glasses covering his eyes and no movement being made from the God.

"Is he asleep?" Natsha asked with confusion.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhode commented.

"Thor!" Tony shouted, clapping his hands to wake him up. The god startled awake with a snort before moving to the front of the room.

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..." Thor wiggles is fingers to imitate a ghost while the rest of you all watch unamused. Clint and Pietro look together unamused while Natasha has her feet resting on the table and you lean your head on her shoulder from exhaustion and boredom."Wooooh, scary beings. So Jane," he continued while a photo of her popped up on the screen behind him.

"Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her." Thor said as Scott nodded along with excitement over the story and Steve watched in confusion.

"We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead," Thor seems like he's about to cry while he speaks. "and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever," Tony started to push him back towards his chair while Bruce was telling them to cut off the presentation with hand signals. "I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence."

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony clapped at the presentation, pulling it to an end before the God cries in front of everyone.

"I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you." Thor tells him in a statement.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket started as he stood on the table in front of you while you ate.

"Is that a person?" Bruce questioned. You leaned over Clint to steal a piece of bacon off of Pietros plate, him swatting your hand away.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." Rocket snapped. You picked up your notebook to take notes alongside Natasha to better plan the mission.

"A planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked next.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." Rocket pats his head. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space." Rocket coos mockingly.

~~~

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula started her presentation.

"What is Vormir?" You asked, writing on your notepad again.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister." Nebula stated coldly. You looked up at her with those words while everyone in the room fell into an awkward silence.

"Not it." Scott mumbled.

~~~

"Now all we have to do is figure out the time stone." Steve told the group.

"Why don't you go get some rest before the mission" Natasha told your brother and you as most of the avengers left the room aside from Natasha, Tony and Bruce.

"Are you sure?" You questioned, wanting to do everything you could to bring your sister back.

"Im sure" she smiled back with a pat to your shoulder. "We've got this. I'll let you know what we find."

—————————————————
Question of the day: where would you like to go back in time through the Marvel movies?