Chapter 30

"Pietro-he didn't—I'm sorry" you choked out before you finally died and she held your hand tightly in her own, tears stinging her eyes but she pushed on, knowing thats what you would have done and did for the past five years. Moments later she looked up to see the cannons were firing at another target.

"What the hell is this?" Sam questioned.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., what are they firing at?" Tony asked his AI system.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere." She reported back. Watching closely they all saw captain marvel crash through the ship and take it down with ease.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket cheered.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve told her as he continued to fight. She dropped down to find a boy huddled close to the gauntlet and laying on the ground.

"Hi. I'm– Peter Parker." He claimed, looking up at her.

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" Carol asked holding her hand out for the gauntlet.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that." He sighed, looking to the incoming army.

"Don't worry." Wanda stated upon landing beside them.

"She's got help." Natasha added next. Soon all of the women on the battlefield had joined around each other and marched into battle together. Wanda and Valkyrie flew into the air and took down the large Leviathans while the others cleared a path taking down all of the outriders and chitari.

Soon the battle slowed down and a few hero's took on Thanos by themselves. Tony had given his last hit but Thanos had a hold of the gauntlet and all hope was lost.

"I am– inevitable." Thanos snapped his fingers, a metal clink sounding out before nothing happens. He turned his hand to see that the gauntlet was empty before facing Tony who was settling into the stone that powered him.

"And I– am– Iron Man." He snapped. The monsters of Thanos army had turned to dust as Wanda watched in shock, falling back before she scrambled towards you. She held your cold hand in her dirt covered ones and tears fell from her face at a fast pace. Noticing Wanda and you had gone missing the archer of the team had went looking for you both to find you. His eyes settled on the situation and he immediately pulled your sister into a hug while she sobbed.

"Pietro?" She managed to ask in a choked out sob.

"He sacrificed himself to get one of the stones" Clint told her softly while patting down her hair. "I'm sorry kid"

~~~

Wanda had stood in a graveyard, a tall tree above her as three stones were laid in front of her. Two people stepped up to her on either side but she didn't have to look to see who they were.

"You know, I wish there was a way– that I could let her know. That we won." Natasha spoke up after the silence became too much for once.

"We did it." Clint continued for her.

"She knows– They both do." Wanda nodded sadly before the two hugged her close. Your body laid in between the empty ground of Vision and Pietros grave stones. She knelt down in between her triplets and gently placed her hands on the cold stones, letting a few more tears fall before she moved back to her car.

~~~

Driving into the small town of Westview Wanda had arrived to her new home. She stepped out of her car and walked into the empty house lot, looking to the property deed that vision had given her. Inside the deed was a note that read 'To grow old in-V'. Wanda crumpled to her knees, breaking down completely before letting put a burst of energy. She opened her eyes to see a black and white coloured house, Vision and her triplets standing across from her.

"Wanda. Welcome home." Vision greeted her with a smile. "Should we stay in tonight?" He offered as she stepped into the role, wearing a black and white dress she moved to sit with her lover on the couch while you sat next to your brother on the floor like you would when you were kids.

———————————————————
Question of the day: what's your favourite tv show?

Thank you all so much for 1k reads! I'm glad that you are all enjoying this story and hope you continue to enjoy it as it starts to go into the WandaVision era. Please give me feedback on that story it would help out a lot!