Chapter 29

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

I just made it to the club and I went inside to meet Macy and Kaia. When I walked in I spotted them by the bar.

"Hey guys." I greeted.

"Hey hot stuff."

"Hey boo." They both greeted at once.

Just then Macy phone rings. She answers.

"Hello?......yea, why?....why do you sound so pissed?.... Hello?" She rolled her eyes and put her phone away. "Why is Gio asking if you're with us? He doesn't know you're here?"

"No, our dinner ended up being a disaster and we got into a fight. Please don't tell me you told him where I was." I said to Macy.

"Sorry." She had a sheepish smile. "I told him you were with me and he knows I came here with Kaia tonight, so he might show up."

"You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to let him ruin my night." I said pulling the girls with me to the dance floor.

We all started dancing and hyping each other up. Kaia and I started screaming when 'party animal' by Charly Black came on. This was the song we danced to every night in our dorm back in college.

Kaia began grinding and shaking her ass on Macy. I did the same with no one in particular until I felt someone grab my waist and started dancing with me. With the night I had I didn't even care to look behind me to see who it was. I just wanted to have fun. We continued until they changed the song.

I could tell it was a Caribbean person that was deejaying tonight based on the music they played. 'Call me if' by Dexta Daps played next and I turned around and grabbed the guy's shoulders and began dancing with him. I came face to face with a tall dark skinned man. He has a lean build and his hair was in waves, he was pretty cute too.

He gave me a dashing smile. He held my waist and danced with me. I spun back around and began grinding on him. This was my favorite song so I was singing while dancing.

I felt a piercing gaze at the side on my face and I looked to the far end of the club to see Giovanni with a pissed off expression. I ignored him and continued dancing. I was a bit grateful he couldn't understand the lyrics to this song because if he knew what I was singing, while dancing with this guy? He would be livid.

I felt the man's hand start to roam over my body and before I could stop him, I felt myself being pulled away. Gio dragged me all the way outside and into his car.

"What the fuck Gio!"

He must be pissed as fuck because he didn't even put my seatbelt on. He took big strides to walk around to the drivers seat. He got in and gave me a peeved look.

"Put your seatbelt on." He instructed.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." He took a deep breath and ran his hand down his face.