8❀

It was now Sunday, and I was panicking

     It was now Sunday, and I was panicking. It was currently 4.

     My professor was picking me up at 6.

     I couldn't figure out what I should wear, so I was standing in my closet with a towel on my body and hair, with Echo behind me trying to help.

     "Mommy, what about that green dress!" She suggests, pointing at a short green dress in my closet.

     "We're not doing anything fancy so I'm not sure if I sure wear a dress."

     "A skirt? I dunno! I only four!" She exclaims, frustrated, throwing her arms up. I walk over to her and kiss her nose, trying to calm her down. She giggles and gives me a wet kiss on my cheek.

     "Ewww baby!" I joke and rub her saliva off of my cheek. She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck.

     "I'm sure daddy won't care what you wear!" This causes me to freeze. I forgot that he still thinks Echo is my little sister. I'll tell him if we choose to continue whatever this is.

     "Echo, baby, he's not your daddy," I explain, unwrapping her arms from my neck.

     "Yet!" She says, giving me a cheeky smile. I laugh at her and place her back on the stool in my closet.

     "What about that pink skirt mommy?" She exclaims, pointing to a pink skirt with hearts on it.

     "It's perfect. I'll pair it with a white crop top. Good job baby!" I respond, swooping her up in my arms and kissing all over her face. She giggles loudly and places her hands on my cheeks to stop me.

     "I love you, mommy!"

     "I love you too, sweetheart!"

❀❀❀

     I was waiting in my living room for my professor to arrive. My nerves were all over the place, causing me to pick at my nails and bounce my knee.

     What if he doesn't like my outfit? Ugh, I shouldn't have agreed to this. Is this even considered a date? Would he date a student?

     A ding from my phone brings me back out of my thoughts and I see that he texted me saying he was outside. I almost threw up I swear.

     I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to Echo's room where she and Jackie were playing with her barbies. I gave her a kiss and ran out of the door, tripping in the process.

     I walked outside and in the front of my apartment was a black Lamborghini Aventador.

     What the egg. How can he afford a car like this?

     I speed walk over to his car and see into his window. He was only looking down at his phone but boy did he look fine doing it.

     I open the door and he looks up at me, flashing his pearly whites. I give a soft smile and sit in the seat.