Chapter 410

Chapter 410

Gu Shishi was a bit baffled. "Uncle?" (1)

Gu Shishi: Thank you, Daddy System.

[Fondness of Male Lead levelled up to LV7!]

[Congratulations, Host. Our male lead now understands what true love is.]

[If one truly loves someone, one will not casually think of them as a completely different person.]

[Only the self-centered ones will add untrue crimes onto those that they love.]

[Congratulations, Host. You have received Love Is In The Eyes Of the Beholder  halo.]

[Everyone make mistakes but, in his eyes, you will always be right – whatever the wife says is always right.]

Gu Shishi, “!”

[The male lead’s mental issue is 75% resolved.]

[From you, he realized his mother’s selfishness and cowardice. He will no longer feel guilty or disappointed from lacking love from his family.]

“What are you thinking?”

The man’s voice, coarse like sand, landed on her delicate neck along with frequent kisses.

“Pay attention.”

Being pinched in her waist, Gu Shishi blushed immediately. “… … Mmm.”

She couldn’t hear anything else that the system was saying after that.

“Have a daughter.

“One that’s like you.”

Lifting her chin, Huo Sishen could see in his head a soft and fragile little bun.

Gu Shishi’s eyes were about to turn into water.

She had no idea what made him change his mind.

She liked boys, and girls.

She wanted both!

“Mmm.”

BOGO. Would the boss be able to return them? No!

Gu Shishi flipped around and voluntarily wrapped her arms around him, blushing.

The Gu’s Mansion.

Zhang Wen, Mother Gu, who was in distress, welcomed her brother and sister-in-law.

Zhang Sheng, the CEO of the top corporation in the capital’s transportation industry, took an evening flight over with his wife after they had finished their meetings of the day.

“Uncle, Aunty, thank you for coming.”

It was 11:30 at night and Gu Wushuang welcomed them into the house. She hasn’t gone to bed yet but she was very pale.

“Shuangshuang, you didn’t need to wait up for us. Go to bed. You have just had your surgery and need to have your sleep. Quickly, go rest up.”

Chen Yunping, Zhang Sheng’s wife, quickly held onto her hand.

“You don’t need to tend to us. The butler is still here, right?”

Gu Wushuang smiled a little. Her eyes were puffy and it was difficult to hide her weariness.

“I’ll have the butler show you to the guest room then.

“It was my fault for not taking good care of Mommy and had to have you come over so late at night.”

“We are a family. What silly things are you talking about?”

Chen Yunping is a woman of alacrity.

She had the butler took their suitcases into the guest bedroom shortly thereafter so Zhang Sheng could wash up.

She walked Gu Wushuang back to her bedroom, had her laid down, pulled the blanket over her, before she returned to the guest bedroom and hung up both hers and Zhang Sheng’s clothes.

The smoothness of her actions suggested that she was used to doing this. She was very different from Mother Gu, Zhang Wen, who had always been a wealthy housewife who never needed to lift a finger.

“Let’s get some sleep first. We will meet up with Third [Younger] Sister first thing tomorrow morning.”

Zhang Sheng had already changed into his sleepwear per his wife’s instructions and sat on the side of the bed.

Chen Yunping acknowledged him and went into the bathroom to wash up.

When she came back out after she had washed her hair, Zhang Sheng had already located the hairdryer and was ready to dry her hair for her.

Had Gu Wushuang witnessed this, her mouth would for sure dropped open.

Zhang Sheng was almost 50 years old yet, much like a young man, he was very obedient to his wife and would even dry her hair and massage her shoulders for her.

She had been with the Gu family for over 20 years and had never seen Gu Jiangxin treated Mother Gu that way.

“I think your little sister hasn’t been thinking straight. I suggested coming over in March but you said no. Had we come earlier, this would not have happened.”

Even while Chen Yunping was enjoying her husband’s service, she was still stern with him verbally.