- Warm -

Even though spring had begun not too long ago, today was colder than usual. Shigure had been bugging you to go and buy groceries for the week and even if you were really lazy, you still did it anyway, besides the only person in the house who does the shopping would be Tohru.

You seeked warmth, any kind of warmth, something from the heater, or the blanket, despite the amount of times Kyo had warned you to get a jacket, you still didn't learn your lesson.
Plus it started getting dark, which wasn't that great for you.

You were walking home when, a hand took some of the grocery bags from you. At first you were startled, but when you saw the faniliar orange hair, and the familiar frown of Kyo, you eased down.

"Kyoooo! You're here!" You offered him a smile which he didn't return, instead grumbled about not picking up your phone.

"Idiot, it's cold and you still don't have a jacket on." He greeted you in his own way, more like scolded you.

"I learned my lesson, when the forecast says it's going to be cold always have a jacket in you!" You grumbled mainly to yourself, yet Kyo heard you.

The boy who was walking with you, stopped, causing you to stop, along with him. You looked at his direction wondering what was wrong. He then suddenly took of his jacket, and placed it over your shoulders. It was warm.

"Listen to me next time, idiot." He continued on his way back to Shigure's house, which was getting closer and closer. You on the other hand still stood there. Heat rising to your cheeks, as your heartbeat sped up once more. Warm..
.

.

.

"Oh right, Tohru's work is somewhere around here. Let's go pick her up!" You told Kyo, who stopped staring at you. He thought for a moment, and knew that if he declined you would go off on your own.

"Fine." He sighed, following you as the two of you walked to pick her up.

Meanwhile, Tohru heard the heartbreaking story of Momiji and his mother. Tears welled up in her eyes, as she captured Momiji in a huge hug, ignoring the poof of smoke, she continued to hold the young rabbit in her arms.

Kyo and Yourself ended up texting Yuki not to come, since you had it covered. And before you knew it, you stood before the big building which belonged to Momiji's father, and was Tohru's work place.

"The little twerp is here too." Kyo pointed towards the zooming Momiji, who in a matter of seconds stood before you.

"Tohru said she'll be down in 10 minutes! Anyway hi (Name)! Hello Kyo!" He greeted the both of you, as you rested your hand on his head.

"Momiji, hi!" He offered you a big smile, yet his eyes were red. Indicating you that he had cried, Kyo noticed it too. He made eye contact with you.

"Did something happen? Your eyes are red!" Momiji's smile dropped, he turned his head away, facing the ground.

".    .    . I saw Mama and Momo today." Both Kyo and Your eyes softened, almost everyone in the zodiac knew the story of Momiji's past.

You slightly bent down, wrapping Momiji in a big warm hug. Your arms around his back, as he rested his arms on your back. Kyo walked towards the both of you, as he gently placed his hand on top of Momiji's head.

If there was anyone who could know how Momiji was feeling, it was you. You too, had your parent's memories wiped from their head.

Yet Momiji was stronger, he had the strength to watch over them and see them, but you were afraid, afraid to see them move on, afraid to see them happy without you.

"You're not alone, Momiji."