013

Chapter Thirteen:
Date Night

Reneé Trinity Jackson Chicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

Lisa, Reneé and Kadeem were currently out together. The sun was shining brightly outside and it was Saturday, which meant no work and no stress. 'Act Up' by City Girls played in Lisa's Range Rover as they drove to the mall, Kadeem was in the backseat wearing headphones and watching his own shows, not even fazed by his mother and auntie's hoodrat behaviour.

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga!" Reneé shouted as she took a video on her phone, the sun made her skin glow even more and she loved it.

"Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures!" Lisa shouted, they were at a red light with their windows rolled out.

A car beside them full of niggas stared at them and whistled as they rapped, the girls put their middle fingers up and drove off. After arriving the mall, Lisa walked out while Reneé got out and carried Kadeem. Lately they had been getting closer and closer, she was getting baby fever but she knew that she wasn't ready yet.

"TT can you buy me ice cream?" He asked as they walked into the mall, walking directly to Prada since Lisa wanted to buy herself a gift.

"Yeah baby, let's go get it." Reneé smiled at him before she told Lisa and they walked off to the nearest McDonalds and bought a McFlurry.

Kadeem had his arms wrapped around Reneé and ate the ice cream behind her. A man jogged to them while shouting, "Aye Ma!"

Reneé sighed and turned around to face him with a bored expression. She really wasn't interested in hearing what this man had to say but she was gonna comply because she left her gun in the car.

Niggas in Chicago love to think that they can try me. Reneé thought, she was beyond exhausted with the catcalling that happened.

"Yo wassup, does yo son need a step daddy cuh I'm more than willing to step up." He spoke as he got real close.

She moved back because his breath smelt hella bad. It smelt sour and warm, she was disgusted. Shit was making her wish she had corona so she'd lose her sense of smell.

"TT, sum' stink." Kadeem said as he turned to face the man while fanning his nose with his tiny hand. Reneé chuckled as she watched him.

"He don't need a step daddy, bye." She waved him off and tried to walk away but he continued to follow her. "Uh, can you not?"

"I'm tryna be there foh you and yo son, don't hide from a blessing." The man said, he was wearing a wife beater, some black Jordan shorts and black Airforces. He was not cute.

She rolled her eyes again and looked at him blankly. Kadeem looked at the man weirdly before going back to his ice cream. "Blessing?? More like curse." Reneé mumbled to herself.