Chapter 22 - Watching Time Turn Back Right Before Her Eyes

Chapter 22 - Meet Sunny (AKA, -disney-street-rat-
Warnings: Snyder the Spider, slight anxiety and nerves
A/N, this is Sunny's song choice (:
This chapter (and maybe last chapter) is not edited because Stage didn't want to bother Mel lol.
Third Person POV

Sunny, as she was called by her friends, walked with her best friends; Emily and Anna Lee.

They were just hanging out at the mall and looking at stuff because they didn't have much money to buy anything.

It didn't matter though cause they were still having a fun time.

They had already gone to Claire's and stuff and there was a lot of Sunny and Anna Lee wanting to look at pretty dresses and jewelry and stuff and begging Emily to let them look at it.

"Emily, can we pleaseeeee go look at that pretty dress!" and stuff like that was heard a lot.

Sunny stopped outside of a store when she saw something in the window of the store.

She looked at it.

It was a watch.

Pretty, she thought to herself.

"Hey," Sunny looked over at her best friends. "Can we go in here for a moment?" She asked them, but mainly Emily.

Anna Lee nodded.

Emily looked at Sunny. "Why?" She asked.

"Cause it's a pretty watch." Sunny answered, pointing to the watch.

Emily shrugged. "Okay."

They all walked into the store.

Sunny looked at the watch.

It was gold.

Sunny gently ran her finger across it when a cold wind blew over her, causing her to shiver slightly.

Sunny's eyes widened as she watched the hands of the watch spin backwards.

It went from 12:58pm to 1:58pm.

Sunny looked up from the watch, finding herself in an unfamiliar place.

She definitely wasn't in Pennsylvania anymore.
Sunny looked down at herself.

She was now wearing a light gray-purple button down, dark gray pants, and a dark gray hat.

Sunny's eyes seemed to widen more. "Guys-" she started, but her friends were gone.

Sunny's breathing sped up and she heard someone shout.

"Hey! Thief!"

Sunny looked over to find an old man in a suit running towards her.

Sunny was slightly confused. "Me? I'm not a thief." She mumbled to herself.

The man was shouting at her as he ran towards her.

Following her gut, Sunny turned and started running.

"Hey! Get back here!" The man shouted at her.

Sunny just kept running.

For a few more minutes, Sunny kept running and the man kept screaming at her as he chased her.

That was, until Sunny was pulled into an alleyway.

She was shoved against the wall, her back against it and a hand over her mouth.

Her eyes shot open in shock and fear.

The person with their hand over her mouth hushed her.

Sunny saw two other people with them, one of them looking out of the alleyway.

They turned back to face Sunny and the other person. "He's gone now." They informed them.

The person holding Sunny nodded, pulling their hand off of Sunny's mouth.

Sunny was breathing hard, her eyes still open in fear. "What was that?" Sunny breathed out.

The three other people in the alleyway shared looks.

"What happened?" One of them, who had dirty blonde hair and wore blue (Flames), asked.

Sunny looked at them. "I was just- with my friends at a mall and then I was here." She explained quickly. "And he chased me- and- and called me a thief!" She rambled.

The three people shared wide-eyed looks.

"You're like us." The one wearing blue breathed.

Sunny's eyes widened more.

616 Words
Hope you liked these two chapters! I'm gonna try to get back on schedule next week lol