Chapter 88

Your POV
Giyu and I had made our way to the train station. All we had to do now was wait for the train to get here, so we were sitting on one of the benches as we waited.

I leaned my head on Giyu's shoulder as I watched him play games on his phone.

"Do you want to try?" He asked me.

I shifted my head to look at him.

"No it's fine, I like watching you play and I'm really tired right now." I said with a small smile.

Giyu pressed a kiss on the top of my head as he spoke again.

"I'm sorry you lost your phone...I can get you a new one."

"Why would you buy a new one for me? Shouldn't I buy it?" I looked at him confused.

"Because I'm your boyfriend and I want to spoil you from time to time."

I turned my head back forward as a train flew past us, leaving a slight breeze behind it.

"Yeah, but I feel like a phone is too expensive. Plus you have your own costs to take care of..." I trailed.

Giyu let out a soft hum.

"Guess I'll just save up then." He stated.

Hearing him be so determined to get me a new phone made me chuckle a bit.

A voice spoke out on the intercom saying our train was arriving so Giyu and I stood up.

He intertwined his hand with mine as we walked up to the boarding line right as the train pulled up.

The doors opened and we both went to find our seats.

.      .      .

A slight shaking motion woke me up as I heard whispers in my ear telling me to wake up.

"(Y/n), our stop is coming up..." Giyu's voice trailed as I opened my eyes.

I let out a yawn as I felt gravity pull me slightly forward, letting me know that the train was indeed stopping.

"That went by fast.." I said slowly standing up.

Giyu reached over my head and grabbed my bag. I felt a small blush coat my face at how close to his chest I was.

Not going to lie when I thought it was hot how he reached over me like that.

"What are you blushing at?" Giyu asked with a slight smirk. My mouth slightly opened.

I then realized he was teasing me.

"You did that on purpose now didn't you?" I asked.

Giyu just looked at me with a small smile as he took my hand and pulled me off the train.

Home was close by, and I couldn't wait to get there.

. . .

We had made it up the steps to our apartments, and I was getting more excited by the second.

The anticipation of finally being home was eating away at me as I counted the steps to my door.

"I'm going to go put my bag away real quick, you can go inside." Giyu said.

I stopped as I started to put my key in.