Chp.15 Enter The Club President

-AUTHOR POV-

Couple days have now passed, school ha s just ended now...but as for (YN)...he stood in his art room for a while...and to think what to model for the culture festival this coming up this week for the school...

(YN): Hmmm. Wonder what to model next? Of who should I model? ....Might as well talk about this to the President....

Nagatoro burst in the room...

Nagatoro: Senpai!

(YN): WAH!!! Jesus Nagatoro knock first!

Nagatoro: Heh sorry, but I heard and seems like you've got something on you're mind. What's the matter? What was that about modeling?

(YN): Oh, well you see...

-2 MINUTES OF EXPLANATION-

Nagatoro: Mm. I see, you haven't been able to find out a model for your piece for the culture festival. Hehe, poor Senpai.

(YN): Tch.

Nagatoro: You know, if you're really that desperate about it, I'll do it for you-

(YN): No thanks.

Nagatoro: EH?!?!? By I'm offering! A cute girl like me!

(YN): Sorry, but no.

Nagatoro: Mmmm! ....Aha!

Nagatoro walks over to her backpack...and then pulls out and walks back to (YN)...and shows her an drawing she got from him, a drawing of her with a cat suit on...

Nagatoro: Hehe, I bet you don't wanna model me cause you wanna draw me more sexier than this.

(YN): Eh?! Where the hell do you get that?!

Nagatoro: Hehe! This is what you REALLY want to draw, ain't it? You closeted perv?

(YN): N-No you moron!

Nagatoro: Lies! Lies! You always like drawing a lot of details like this drawing.

(YN): 💢💢Mmmm!! ...*Hehe, or maybe...maybe I should Joke around with her for once.* Okay then, fine. I'll draw you.

Nagatoro: O-Oh, really?

(YN): But you have to prepare your own outfit, I don't have any girl's clothes. That's the condition.

Nagatoro: Hehe, sure thing, so what kind of clarets you want me to wear? A swimsuit I bet? You pervert.

(YN): Actually...I wanna draw you with that cat outfit in the drawing.

Nagatoro: E-Ehh???!

Nagatoro realizes that the suit (YN) wants her to wear...is a Neko cat outfit, just like in the drawing...as she stood speechless...and blushing about it...

(YN): Hehe, if you really wanna model for me, then try finding the suit I want you to wear...unless...it's too much for you.

Nagatoro: ...

(YN): Hehe, you have till tomorrow...so, yeah. Hehe. See ya tomorrow.

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, (YN) was waiting for Nagatoro and her suit...

(YN): Man...you know I kinda feel bad for being too much on Nagatoro. She offered me to model her.

Soon, the door open as Nagatoro entered...soon he realizes to see Nagatoro in an actual neko cat outfit on...

soon he realizes to see Nagatoro in an actual neko cat outfit on