𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟/𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎

I still haven't managed to talk to Olivia about the scar we both saw

I still haven't managed to talk to Olivia about the scar we both saw. She's acting as if it didn't happen at all, and who am I to upset her by bringing it up again. I've always made it clear to her that if she needs to talk to anyone about anything I'll always be there for my angel.

I've been pretty distracted lately during practice, so much so that even coach has told me if I don't get my head in the game he'll kick me off the team. I've had so many emotions running through my mind, ones I'm not too sure what to do with and I'm not even sure if I should even have them.

Just as me and Logan are walking off court, I notice Ashley walking over to us. She undoing her hair as she walks over, clearly just coming from cheer practice.

Once she reaches us she, as usual, places her hand on my bicep. I've learnt to just ignore since nothing I can do will get her to stop.

"Hey boys, how are you feeling after practice? I'm sure you ache real bad," in response to Ashley's blatant flirting, Logan shakes his head and walks off muttering "crazy bitch". Now that, I can agree with. "So Hun, have you thought about that date yet?"

Ashley has asked me out so many times I think I've lost count, although every time I reject her she doesn't seem fazed at all. "When did I say that, I clearly said no, like every other time."

I start to walk away, I've had enough of her crazy right now, and shout, "And stop fucking calling me hun!"

Logan's waiting outside the locker room where he's all dressed already. Fuck that was quick. He's always managed to get ready in 30 seconds, it's a mystery I can not solve for the life of me.

I walk in and just grab my bags, deciding to take a shower at home so I don't have to make Logan wait.

Once I meet Logan outside waiting on his phone, he suddenly looks up with a smirk on his face telling me he needs to talk to me. This guy sure is weird as hell.

"So you know I've been tutoring Liv and all," he looks at me expectantly, but I have no idea what to say so I just wave for him to continue, "Well since your best friends, I thought I should tell you this." Me eyebrows furrow in concern, what the fuck does he know that I don't. She tells me everything. "We kind of kissed the other day." Apparently not.

What the fuck?

She wouldn't do that would she. I know Logan's my best friend and all, but what the fuck. She isn't stupid enough to have her first kiss with some fucker she barely knows, but I guess she does know him. They see each other for tutoring once a week, sometimes even twice. It was naïve of me to think they wouldn't be talking on a personal level.

Shit.

I don't know what to do, she wouldn't do that and not tell me. He's got to be lying, but what does he get out of lying?

The anger inside me starts to boil higher and higher, but I keep it inside for the time being. He can't see me get mad, because then he'll know.

Wait, but that fucker already knew. That was the whole reason I told him what happened to Liv the day she fainted.