Secret Affairs

(Press play)

Y/N POV-

In all my life I'd never imagined I'd be here, a successful Lawyer working in a highly competitive law firm. My hands behind the back of my bosses office chair, bound together by her belt in nothing more than my underwear and heels.

All the while the woman in question is sat sideways on my lap, staring at me silently, breathing slowly. Her finger traces the outline of my face down past my jaw, then to my neck, then over my shoulder. Her head moves slowly closer to mine as she mumbles against my lips "I want to make you wait."

My eyes follow her every movement as she stands up in front of me dropping her shirt from her shoulders down onto the floor. She turns her back to me, dark black roses on full display. Slowly, she unzips her slacks, also dropping them down to the floor allowing the material to pool by her ankles.

Red, it's all red. Signature scarlet-red lipstick, red bottom heels, red lace underwear coving next to nothing and as usual red hair in it's usual perfect waves.

With her hands behind her back she unhooks her bra, tossing it behind her onto my lap. As her head turns over her shoulder I watch as she side-eyes me with a hint of a smirk on her face that I just about make out.

Just breathe.

No matter how hard I try it's getting undeniably harder to breathe, the rooms getting warmer and I simply cannot think straight. With everything degree hotter I get the room blurs while my eyes hyper fixate on her, just her.

My head falls back to look up at the ceiling, needing just a minute to calm myself down. Who do I thank for putting me here in this situation, God, Satan or myself? Or maybe I shouldn't be thanking anyone or anything at all.

As my head drops back down to look at her I gulp. Her stomach is flat against the glass desk, one of her arms under her body reaching between her thighs, on full display for me her fingers starts tease herself. Or perhaps it's me that she teasing because with each soft groan that falls form her lips my hips roll. Desperate for any friction I can get but the flat surface of the chair provides none.

With her head facing the window, my eyes follow in the same direction catching her reflection in the glass. Her eyes are closed and with every breathless moan her mouth falls open in the shape of an 'o'.

Her body's so close to mine, my head's inches from her if that and so the more desperate I get to taste her the more torturous this becomes.

My hands tug on the belt and a slight clink of the buckle on the metal piece of the chair alerts Natasha; a small chuckle defusing into the room.

Just like that she stands up, she takes a step backwards, barely needing to do so, before she sits back down on my lap. This time her backs resting against my front with her head leaning back against the crook of my neck, her legs are spread over me, one of her hands is still under the lace between her thighs while the other hand reaches behind her to grip onto my hair.

"How do you plan to move now?" She taunts.

She moans into my ear, her lingering breath sending shivers down my spine, a strong aching following in the same direction.

"Natasha."

She pulls her fingers out from her underwear up to my mouth, pushing them past my lips, my tongue swirling over them, tasting her. "I thought I told you to be quiet." She taunts.