Wrong Place Wrong Time

Rosalie and Elizabeth were walking together through the streets of Corona. "Well, this is where we part ways." Rosalie said softly and Elizabeth nodded. "Meet back here after?" Elizabeth asked and her best friend nodded with a smile. "O-okay...see you later." Elizabeth said softly as they both parted ways.

Elizabeth looked down at the map that Kiera had given her this morning. She looked around her before heading to the left and going straight. There weren't a lot of towns people up this morning making her journey quiet and peaceful. She brushed her black hair away from her emerald eyes as she stared down at the map. A soft melody rang through her ears and she looked around for who could have been singing.

"Come little children, I'll take thee away into a land of enchantment." Curious by the voice, Elizabeth rolled up her map and started to cautiously follow it. "Come little children, the time's come to play here in my garden of shadows." The voice sang softly.

Elizabeth reached the edge of the city. In front of her was the toadstool ring and footprints, but something was off about them. "Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way through all the pain and the sorrows." The girl stared down at the footprints confused. There were two sets of foot prints, but instead of them squishing the land underneath them, plants were starting to grow from them. "Weep not poor children for life is this way. Murdering beauty and passions."

Elizabeth took the time to notice how soft and serene the voice was. There was something familiar about the voice, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "Hush now, dear children, it must be this way. Too weary of life and deceptions." She started to follow the footsteps that were going in the same directions as the voice. Her emerald eyes staring at the flowers inside the footsteps that were starting to bloom. "Rest now, my children, for soon we'll away into the calm and the quiet." The voice started to get louder as Elizabeth followed the footsteps.

"Come little children, I'll take thee away into a land of enchantment." "Meow?" Elizabeth glanced up slightly to see a familiar black cat with eyes that matched hers. "Sunny?" She asked softly. "Come little children, the time's come to play." Elizabeth looked up to see a familiar girl wearing a red dress and a red hat at resembled a flower with her boots in one hand, and another next to her. She had pink ombré hair with a flower crown covered in different colored flowers. She wore a dress that appeared to be made entirely out of plants and flowers.