Chapter 89

Your POV
Giyu's words replayed over and over again in my head as my heart practically stopped.

His eyes looked past mine, as if he were trying to get inside of my head.

I swallowed thickly at the state we were in. His lips grazing mine, my eyes half lidded and awaiting for him to close the gap.

I had only ever seen this side of him when I rile him up. It's like he's in a trance and I wish I could see this side more.

My face blushed at the thought of him acting like this more often, with him always being so dominating.

It has come to my attention that he is a switch, but he wants to be more of a top than anything.

Like I'm about to let him control me though.

I put on a smug look as I pushed him down and made him fall as gently as possible to the floor on his back.

I then sat ontop of him and placed my hands on his chest, and I could feel his heart pounding inside of him

"Not so dangerous anymore," I said as I leaned down to him, "hmm?" I hummed.

Giyu's face was relaxed as he snaked his arm around my waist and flipped us over. I was surprised at the action as his hands pinned my arms by my head.

"Oh (y/n), I don't think you realize just how much trouble you're in." He then placed both of my arms in one of his hands so he could caress my face.

I whimpered at the new feeling.

"Hmm? Are you maybe..." Giyu leaned down and put his lips right next to my ear and whispered, "sensitive?"

His breath was warm, my ears started to burn red with every exhale he released. His teeth tugged at my ear as I let out a soft gasp.

I could hear Giyu let out quiet chuckles at my reaction, which only made me want him to do more.

I know I'm supposed to tease him back...but I couldn't. It was almost like he had me completely in his grasp, under his control.

He made his way down towards my neck, purposefully letting a warm breath out. I shivered, excited for what he'd do next. These feelings were all so new to me, I wanted to see where it would go.

I felt his lips softly press against my collar bone, they became more firm as he sucked on my skin and left marks.

He made his way up my neck and kissed everywhere until he hit one spot that made my entire body tingle.

Small whimpers made their way out of my mouth as he continuously attacked that spot, making me a mess.

I had to cover my mouth in order to not let any embarrassing noises out.

Giyu then pulled away and stared down, smiling at what he's done.

"Now everyone can know who you belong to."

My breathing was uneven as he came closer to my face, lips once again grazing mine. I closed my eyes as I wait for his to reach mine, but to my disappointment, he laughed and pulled away again.

"You'll have to do better than that. Tell me what you want." He smirked.

I felt embarassed and remembered that I couldn't let him have what he wants, so I resisted the best I could.

Giyu wasn't having it so he dragged his hand painfully slow up my neck and caressing my lips, causing me to squirm from under him.

He leaned down to my ear once more.