Jade's Big Secret- 10

RECAP:

"Why did you kiss me," I ask, my voice softening.

Looking down at his shoes like they're the most interesting thing in the world he answers, "I-I don't know. I guess I just really wanted to. I've been having these... these thoughts for a while now. I mean not just about you, but other guys. I mean, well you mostly, but I don't know. Everything is so confusing. I know I like girls, I just... I- I think I like boys also. God that sounds so weird saying out loud!" All I could do was just stare dumbfounded at him. I wasn't really expecting him to actually tell me. He probably has been holding this in for a long time and just needed to get it off his chest. So, is he bisexual?

Hesitantly, I take my hand and grip his chin, forcing him to look up at me. "Listen, everything will be okay."

He visibly clenched his jaw, but then he looked down at my lips again. He's staring directly at them and my stomach is doing that so many summersaults it could join the Olympic gymnastic team.

I pull his chin closer to mine, making our lips meet. I drop my hands on his shoulders. Eli wraps his arms around my back, drawing me closer. Our tongues gliding together, him taking dominance. I hear a slight moan escape from Eli's mouth, which obviously turns me on. He pushes me back onto my bed: him on top. He slips his knee in between my legs, grinding on me. My hands find their way into his hair. I want to continue but Danni's heavy footsteps stop us abruptly.

Eli climbs off of me, fixing his shirt. He clears his throat and picks up the DVD, leaving my room.

I sit there stunned. I can hear Eli and Danni talking from outside the door. Did I just cheat with Eli. Again. God, I groan, falling back on my bed.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

It's about 2:00 am. Eli's sleeping over. We literally just kissed a couple hours ago and now he's probably off kissing my sister, Danni.

I hear a knock on my door.

Eli's body walks into my room. I can see him a little nervous. "Hey," he whispers. He clears his throat hearing how coarse it is. "Can we talk?"

I nod. Eli closes the door. Maybe we can have a nice talk.

I stand up and walk over to him. My hand falls to his wrist.

"Eli," I whisper close to his ear.

He whips away from me. "I can't. I just... I can't." His voice goes to a soft whisper. Eli looks me in the eye. Sorrow fills his brown eyes as he slowly turns away from me and out the door.

So much for having a nice talk.

My phone vibrates beside me. I pick it up.

*Babe I need to talk. I'll be at your house in 10* ~ Jade.

It's 2:00 in the morning, why isn't she sleeping.

No matter what she's coming over for I'm still thinking about Eli. My heart physically hurts just from the thought of him. It's so simple to have him but not easy. My chest is tight with the memory of his lips on mine still at play.

A few minutes go by then I hear my doorbell. I rush down the stairs, skipping a few like I did once I was a child. I open the door to a sad looking Jade and Robbie holding her close. I can tell Jade's deeply upset right now.

"What, did Supernatural get canceled?" I said to try and cheer her up, make her laugh but I just got crickets.

I motion them to come upstairs to the privacy of my room.

We all take seats somewhere in my room.

Jade tries to speak but she's shaken. She starts again, "I don't know how to tell you this. A-And it's not that you won't be my friends or judge me. I know that you won't but. I just. It's hard. I like girls. Specifically one. Rebecca. But that's not even the gist of it. She likes me too, so I thought, tell my parents first and then slowly come out to everyone else but, my parents-" Jade starts to uncontrollably cry. Oh my.