28

The day has been relatively normal

The day has been relatively normal. I haven't seen Blake in about two days with our schedules constantly clashing. She had school while I had free time, then when she had free time I had school or training sessions for boxing. It was a complete mess and I missed her a lot.

It was still strange for me to be so attached to someone like this. I don't even know when I realized I liked her or when she even caught my full attention.

I like you as much as birds like to fly.

That's what I told her and I meant every word.

When I first met her she was a new pretty face behind the familiar bar that I thought about fucking every time I saw her.

Then I followed her to the bookstore and she was completely captivating. Like her book. Her golden blonde hair and the way it flowed as she walked, the small bounce in her step when she walked towards something that caught her interest, her straight teeth and gorgeous smile.

Everything about her.

She was my addiction and fuck I needed to get high.

The beach was a very important part of our relationship, whatever it was. She learned things about me that nobody else knew. She learned the real me. The part of me that sits and paints because I find it calming and stress relieving. The part of me that digs my toes in the sand just to watch it sift through the space in between each toe.

The part of me I want her to see.

The only bad part is, I have a whole other side to me.

The killer, the monster, the drug dealer, the criminal, the murderer.

I physically can't have her know that about me. That's not who I truly am. I hope she won't run from me.

For your eyes only, Blake, I show you my heart.

I have a training session in about thirty minutes and I feel like jogging all the way to the gym to get an extra workout. My gym has a ring in it that I use, so I can't use the campus one because it doesn't have the necessities. My gym is about 4 miles away from my apartment complex so I'll just up my speed for my regular mile time to get there on time.

I lace up my running shoes, while I wear regular black workout shorts and a tight dri fit black shirt that shows off every muscle in my torso. I throw my boxing gear and wrap my hands into a running backpack that I can easily travel with. Usually, I leave my boxing gear in my locker at the gym but I had to bring it home to properly clean everything.

I had won my last boxing match that Grant, Anna, and Blake had come to see. It was an easy match, my skill level being way higher than my competitor, considering that one was a volunteer and the only fighting experience he had was probably getting beat up for fucking another guy's girl.