•45•

「NAYEON's POV」

I've been with them for almost a whole day, luckily it's a good time for us. They mentioned that these past few days crime in whole South Korea is decreasing so we're like assuming this is the good or right time to find more evidences about my dad's case.

Plus, these few months they've been into their cases around the whole country, and all of that case is such a big mystery and a hard one I guess. So this time is the right time for dad's case. Not too busy and too lucky some little evidences coming to the light.

I'm with Prosecutor Yoo, she's driving my car right now since she volunteered herself to  drive me home. But she never tell me the reason behind all this thing.

I look at her while she's focusing on road. I don't know what's happening to me but there's something I feel right now, the tickles? No, I always say it's a bad thing to do, I don't want to fell inlove with this girl helping me on my dad's case. The main reason why I need her help is I just want a justice for my dad. My mom, Jennie, Mina and I we all wanted a justice for our one and only man.

Is it right? There's nothing wrong when you fell inlove but this is my thoughts, I'm just afraid.

I didn't notice that we're already in front of our house. "Miss Im?" she said.

"Ah sorry." I said after realizing everything, she also get out of my car as I went out too. I suddenly remember that she just volunteered herself.

"Ahm you can use my carー" I didn't get any chance to continue my words when she said.

"No, I can get a cab." I just nod at her feeling awkward at the same time. I was about to get inside when she said. "You" I turn around to look at her and hear what she's about to tell me.

"You have to... rest well for today... you must be tired already. Uh.. Goodnight." she said while stuttering a bit. An awkward around us.

I give her a nod again and turned my back to her as she turned her back too, but before I forgot I call her once again. "Jeongye--- uh I mean Prosecutor Yoo, goodnight too." she smiled at me so I smile back a her too and wave our hands before making our separate ways.

When I finally at my room, I throw myself to my bed and sighed. I remeber everything lately, uh! this is so annoying! Why am I like this? I look at the mirror and guess what my face is reddish and I'm blushing? WTF?

Suddenly, someone knocking at my door. And it's Mina.

"Unnie! Congrats!" she said and hug me as if there's something.

"Huh?" I confusedly asked her.

"Hello? I saw you lately, blushing and feeling awkward in front of her! Look! Have you seen your face in the mirror?"

"Yah! You're disturbing me, I was about to sleep here!"

"Don't me, you haven't wearing your PJ's yet." she said and stand up. "Goodnight!" she said and run out of my room.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"You're so stupid Jeong!" I said and slap my forehead slightly.

"Why you didn't accept her offer to borrow her car, you look like a shit there walking at the street alone at night huhu" I said with a little nervous I feel.

Actually, I can easily afraid too just like now, I'm in this situation walking at the street alone in night less lights and too silence. This is just a shitty things!

I can't with this, the more I walk slowly the more I feel nervous.