Chapter Two

I woke up to the sound of loud music. I groan and cover my ears with my pillow. It was horrible because I had stupidly decided to stay up late and I was not a happy person when I had no sleep.

Why did I stay up late? Ugh. I groan and get out of bed. I walk out my room, in my pyjamas, and to the kitchen. I might as well get up now anyway because my stomach was grumbling. Yeah, I decided to skip dinner because I wasn't hungry. Big mistake, trust me.

I figured that maybe today I could go and find a job because I would feel bad living rent free - except that's what I did with my parents. People would complain and argue that I could've just got a job while living with my parents. Yes, I could've. But what would be the fun on experiencing something new? They'd still be constantly on my back. I guess I just needed to be more independent.

I felt the need for some orange juice so I searched the fridge. Luckily for me, I spot orange juice. Tropicana! I take it out and pour myself some. I put it back it and down the orange juice. So good.

"Well, good afternoon." I turn around, startled at the voice.

"Good after- Wait, afternoon? What's the time?"

"Its past one." I swear I hadn't slept that long.

"Oh, crap," I mutter. Where's Jake? Is he still asleep?"

"Nah, he's at work."

"I thought you guys work together?"

"We do, but that doesn't mean we work together all the time. I have a day off whereas Jake doesn't and I see that you've got a day off too hm?" He wriggled his eyebrows at me but I completely ignored him. "Hey, don't ignore me sweetums."

"Sweetums? Seriously? You're a joker."

"Then you must be my Harley Quinn?" I scoff and push past him so I could back to my room. But guess what? He follows me. He is following me to my room. My room. Dude. I walk in and he mutters, "I like where this is going," and when he goes to walk in right behind me, I shut the door in his face. Sucker. I lay back on my bed and sigh. It was already one in the afternoon and I'm so tired, honestly.

What a wonderful start to the day! I really need a move on and get out an explore the town. You know, explore where I live. No point being cooped up with that sex-obsessed roommate of mine.

I take out some of my clothes and head out my room. Obviously, we all had to share a bathroom. Sigh. I was use to having my own one in my own room. Oh well.

I knock on the door, just to make sure no one was already in there. I mean, Damian could have decided he wanted to go in after getting the door slammed in his face. You never know. Wouldn't want to walk in on him. When no one answers, I walk in and shut the door behind me.

I put my clothes on a towel rack. I pick out a towel, which was light pink, and put it on the edge of the tub. I wasn't shocked that Jake had a pink towel because he told me that he had a few things for me if I were ever to move in. How sweet! Plus, they were also guest stuff anyway. I'm also pretty sure pink wasn't Damian's favourite colour and besides, there was already two towels out which was most likely theirs. I turn on the shower and get in. As soon as the water hit me, I felt so relaxed. The water was just warm and heavenly. I use to hate showers when I was younger, but now I love them because they're one of the most relaxing things ever.

After my shower, I reach for my towel and realise I must've forgotten it or something. I'm sure I put it straight the end of the tub. But nope, it wasn't there.

Nor was any of the other towels, and I meant Damian's and Jake's. None, zilch, zero! Where were they?! They couldn't have just disappeared! I even checked the cupboard which had nothing in there.